©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

NPP/Tren Ace/Mast Combo

im2large

Jun 10, 2013
Hey guys! New to the board and needing some advice. Anyone know if a person could make a 100mg Tren Ace, 100mg NPP and 100mg Masteron combo using BA, BB and EO? If so, please give me some theoretical pointers.

Thanks!

Im2Large

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Hey guys! New to the board and needing some advice. Anyone know if a person could make a 100mg Tren Ace, 100mg NPP and 100mg Masteron combo using BA, BB and EO? If so, please give me some theoretical pointers.

Thanks!

Im2Large

Sounds like one painful shot!

I guess even if it could be done- why? Just go with 50 of each and pin more oil and keep it simple.

im2large

Jun 10, 2013
Masteron Propionate- I am just trying to streamline my cycle and cut down on the amount of injections. I am thinking of taking the above advice and lowering the dose to 50/50/50. I am currently taking these 2 compounds as well as test enanthate. Maybe you guys could recommend an even more creative blend?

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I think so long as you can stay on top of the prolactin related sides then it sounds like a great stack.

Pinning two ml's every day should be a hard task-
What sites do you usually rotate?

Monday- right glute
Tuesday- left glute
Wed- right quad
Thursday- left quad
Friday- 1 ml each bi
Saturday- 1ml each pec
Sunday- right delt or left delt

im2large

Jun 10, 2013
I take cab. At .5mg EOD and it works like a charm. As far as pinning goes, I do the following: Shoulders, Quads, Glutes and when I need to I do tris, Bis and traps. Something about chest creeps me out. I can do traps all day but chest is just weird to me.