©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Benzyl B question?

FamBam209

Apr 29, 2013
Cali
In a hypothetical situation, what determines the amount of bb that is used for each ester and/or compound if an individual was strictly usin gso as a carrier and 2% ba, i havent seen any reason hypothetically to go higher than 2% on ba...
2nd. Also hypothetically i know an individual would say bb isnt needed when brewin Test enan. Bt only to help thin it out so they stayd w what they were already using at 18%bb.if an individual wanted to go from 250mg up to 400mg or anywhere in between without using EO or anything else only gso how much bb would be needed for this amount and what determines that amount and does it hold the same if it was T cyp at that amount as well....thank you for help this hypothetical situation and entertaining my imagination lol

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
It will have been trial and error to get the right amount so it doesn't crash. But recipes are all over the internet so you don't need to trial and error for the majority of basic recipes

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Although Cyp and Enan are almost the same as far as ester weight/ length- Cyp has a much higher melting point which also in turn makes it less stable at higher mg/ml concentrations.

I've never brewed Cyp over 200mg/ml so I couldn't tell you what recipes to use.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I made 300 cyp for highschool 20/2 and it turned to gel when cooled so I warm ed it up before I showed the teacher its fine. Ok I cheated By reheating before it was graded. but I had to graduate..Plain gso btw.

FamBam209

Apr 29, 2013
Cali
Oh wow iron u must be that kid at the front ofthe class yea im in that same class but most the time im in detention so u havent seen me that much this yr.... But my project held perfect 18/2 250 cyp. Im jst curious on how far i can push the envelope w mg's w test e since it seems more forgiving and since this is for final grade i dnt wanna mess up by going up too fast since 250mg held jst fine ima try for 350mg on test e and see i knw its always best to follow protoc on what works and keep the mg's and tried n true but i gotta go w what the teacher wants n shoot for the sky n see where it goes but honestly any pointers if i was to go for 350-400 test e. w gso only. How much bb or is 18/2 gonna hold. 20/2. Doesnt matter as long as i stay in the guidelines on no extra solvents per the teacher. Bb ba gso only able to work w