©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Jethro Tull diet and training June 20- August 20, 2013.

JETHRO TULL

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
My goal is to look good by the end of August. By good, I mean lean and somewhat developed. Lol.

Back was yesterday-

I set up a circuit in my home gym consisting of these exercises:

A) Pulldowns
B) Pull overs
C) Rear deltoid raises
D) Seated Cable rows
E) Hamstring Curls

I went around those 2x at 20 reps per set to warm up- then I did three heavy sets of each. I kept the pace fairly rapid.

Meals 1: chicken tenders and Broccoli
Meal 2: protein and oats
Meal 3: chicken and Pickles
Meal 4: protein, fish oil and psyllium husk

Lifted-

Meal 5- protein, plus the amino acid leucine and apple sauce.
Meal 6- chicken tenders and pickles.
Meal 7- blueberries, protein.

This should bore the hell out of you guys.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Chicken and pickles- is that a meal or a snack??? LoL or a mistake? I love both of those things never thought of the two as a meal though. Pickles have almost no caloric impact. So are you making that a meal as a filler to get enough protein?

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I would try to add in some more veggies and maybe some sweet potatoes and brown rice into some of the meals to balance it out a little more.

pinpoint5

Apr 2, 2013
the mountains
How do you feel while eating such little carbs?

What are your stats?

I like to eat my berries in the morning, and have fats like natural PB before I go to bed.

"Chicken and pickles" lol nice bro, that sounds like something I would eat while dieting :) ... maybe I would add mustard lol

JETHRO TULL

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
I eat about damn near anything.

Chicken and pickles- is that a meal or a snack??? LoL or a mistake? I love both of those things never thought of the two as a meal though. Pickles have almost no caloric impact. So are you making that a meal as a filler to get enough protein?

I am leaning up. I usually go low carbs for about three days, then have a load day.

JETHRO TULL

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
I hear you.

I would try to add in some more veggies and maybe some sweet potatoes and brown rice into some of the meals to balance it out a little more.

I go pretty low for three days- then carb up on that fourth day. I am not trying to gain any weight right now.

Generally- I would agree with your assessment.

JETHRO TULL

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
I don't feel as tired when I eat less carbs.

How do you feel while eating such little carbs?

What are your stats?

I like to eat my berries in the morning, and have fats like natural PB before I go to bed.

"Chicken and pickles" lol nice bro, that sounds like something I would eat while dieting :) ... maybe I would add mustard lol

You know that feeling after eating Thanksgiving dinner? I have that a lot when I am trying to put on weight and am eating carbs.

I am currently 6'1, 262 lbs.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 113

pinpoint5

Apr 2, 2013
the mountains
You know that feeling after eating Thanksgiving dinner? I have that a lot when I am trying to put on weight and am eating carbs.

I am currently 6'1, 262 lbs.

Damn dude, you're a tank!

Lol yeah, I get that same feeling when off season eating.

Its nice to diet and not have to force feed lol

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
JT, thank you for sharing this here with us! I look forward to following your progress!

JETHRO TULL

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
Thanks!

JT, thank you for sharing this here with us! I look forward to following your progress!
i am staying up a little late to get another meal in right now.
I took my mom and nephew to that movie WORLD WAR Z[ /B]
and....I got behind on my meals.

JETHRO TULL

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
Thanks, Thor.

damn man you look pretty lean and vascular already !!

Unfortunately for me I walk around with a big, fat, Mellon most if the time. My poor girl friend has to put up with a fat bastard for a man on a continual basis. I am working on it though. I am givin myself 8 weeks to get it done.

JETHRO TULL

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
Meal one!

1 cup blueberries and 50 grams of Isopure whey, lactose free , zero carbs, vanilla flavored.

I also ingested- fish oil, milk thistle, horsechestnut, vitamin D, vitamin C, CoQ10 200mg, folic acid, and magnesium.

Time to lay in the sun!

JETHRO TULL

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
Today was chest and back.

My girl and I alternated the following exercises:

Barbell Incline Press and Wide Grip Pulldowns. 2 sets if 20 reps on each as a warm-up then 4 progressively heavier sets.
Next was-
Seated Rows and Flat Dumbell Presses.
Same thing- I need the warmups even though I was warm. It takes me a while to find the groove on the second exercise.

Food was:
1st Meal- protein and blueberries after lifting.
2nd- burger and green beans
3rd- protein and blueberries
4- egg whites and regular beans
5- protein and oats

I have one more left.
That last meal was a couple cans of tuna, green beans, 1/2 can of low fat cream of mushroom soup.

Last edited:

JETHRO TULL

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
June 25th!

I rode my recoup ant bike 41 minutes on an empty stomach this am. Today's training will be abs/ calves and cardio. I stretched this morning for about 15 minutes after cardio. I have a foam roller and used that too.

Now I am out laying in the sun by the river with my woman and my nephew.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
Great job, JT!

Look forward to seeing your progress over the next 8 weeks, you already look great:)

JETHRO TULL

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
Oh heck...you are being nice!

Great thread! You're a mountain of a man:muscles:
Yesterday I was kicking ass all day- then we ate pizza. I am not gonna lie...it was good! Lol

Today my girlfriend and I went fishing and the. Trained arms.

1. Single arm cable pushdowns 4x20
2. Single arm cable curls 4x20
3. Straight bar curls 4x10-15
4. V-bar pushdowns 4x10-15
5. Walk 1hour