©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Tren a powder conversion

Industrialfreak

Jun 26, 2013
Hello I'm new to the forum so I am sorry if I am posting in the wrong area or breaking any rules but I'm curious about the conversion of tren a powder I am looking to convert 10g of powder to an injectable form how many ccs with that create and what would the mixture of solution to powder be ie how many ccs of solution per gram of powder. Thanks for you time and help and if I am breaking any rules or over looking a post that has this. Info I am sorry.

FamBam209

Apr 29, 2013
Cali
Ur in right place but u being new should go at least intro urself in new members area first bruda give a shoutout

Industrialfreak

Jun 26, 2013
Hijack that is what I'm doing. Now my i ask you what is the best oil to use and how many CCs of oil gets mixed with the 10g of powder and I am completely new to homebrew so does it need to be cooked as well? I have used tren a in show prep before just trying to help my budget out

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
Research buddy. Remember, you're putting this in your body. Safety and health is more important. All the info you need is in the stickies. Happy brewing

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I think you should leave this idea to someone else.. i understand budget but hospitol bills for infection, poisoning, or whatever nonsense is outthere that can enter your body and possibly kill you are not cheap either..u arent making instant pudding with milk.stir.and done..:

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I think you should leave this idea to someone else.. i understand budget but hospitol bills for infection, poisoning, or whatever nonsense is outthere that can enter your body and possibly kill you are not cheap either..u arent making instant pudding with milk.stir.and done..:

Hmmmm... Pudding