©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Does testosterone upset your stomach?

Staylean

Jun 17, 2013
I've done 3 shots. One shot 5days ago and 2 shots today. Both shots today give me the lava poops about 20-40 minutes after the shots. Is this a coincidence or has anyone experience this? Im taking test E

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Nope, shot gallons of test and never a loose bowel movement because of it. Good test does give me a nice case of shrunken nuts though.

pinpoint5

Apr 2, 2013
the mountains
With test, I have never experienced that. I have experienced immediate bowel discomfort after injecting tren ace. But that is usually tied to food volume and quality following the injection.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Since this is under h/b I'm wondering if there is a problem with your"method".
Good luck, T Look at the upper body shot on pinpoint! Looking pretty damn
good in the avatar pic bud.. T

Staylean

Jun 17, 2013
Ok thank guys. I'm assuming it was the food I ate. I've never heard of test poo either. Who knows, maybe that's the shredding technique... Also, I'm starting my masteron this coming up week for the first time!!

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Ok thank guys. I'm assuming it was the food I ate. I've never heard of test poo either. Who knows, maybe that's the shredding technique... Also, I'm starting my masteron this coming up week for the first time!!

Mast is good stuff, just make sure you run it for a good while.

pinpoint5

Apr 2, 2013
the mountains
Since this is under h/b I'm wondering if there is a problem with your"method".
Good luck, T Look at the upper body shot on pinpoint! Looking pretty damn
good in the avatar pic bud.. T

I was thinking the same about the technique. I have heard of bros getting light headed after, but I think it may be because they are psyching themselves out before.

And thanks for the compliment bro! Wanna get the arms up to 22" this offseason!

FamBam209

Apr 29, 2013
Cali
Lava poo haha ive never heard that one before sittn getn tattod up n i saw lava poo and startd fukn rollin