©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Check my suspension pics.

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
Just made 20ml of each about 1-2hour ago do they look ok so far?

Tren base/susp 50mg/ml
a4y3u7uv.jpg

Test base/susp 100mg/ml
ry5yhy6a.jpg

Winstrol 50mg/ml
ezasy5uq.jpg

Recipes were.

Water solution:
Ba 2%
Poly80 3%
Dis water.

20ml solvents+raw.
Raw 1-2g
2ml guaiacol
Bb 30% only in win and tren, not test.

Adding 17-18ml of the dis water drops ba concentration to about 1% which is still ok, but will up the ba to 3% next time.

Also some of the guaiacol smokes so assume its evaporating and why I can still add 18ml water solution to make the 20mlm

Look ok?

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
Also a little help with my ba calculation I think iv worked it out right.

Ok so my water solution was mixed at 100ml 2% ba.

So I put 17-18ml in a 20ml plus 2-3ml guaic+raw, diluting it by 2-3ml.

So if I take 2%and divide (/) by 22-23 then time(x) 20 this should give me my ba concentration?

Which works out like this

2/22=0.9.....x20=1.8%
2g23=0.85..x20=1.74%

So ba is still in range baring in mine pharma use 0.9% and anything over 1.2% has no added anti-b properties, so I'd say if iv calculated that correctly then I'm g2g and the BA side of it,

How's the pics look?

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
Should the white settle on the top half or bottom half??

I think because iv used guaiacol when that seperates it will sit on the bottom?

And do you think the bb I added is needed? I added it after the guaic+raw was filtered into the vial so its not needed to get it thru the filter, I didn't mix it with the guaic+raw incase it caused it to crash sooner, next time I might try without.

Also didn't add it to the test because iv seen posts saying bb can make test susp crash???

Last edited:

Collinb

Sep 29, 2012
Should the white settle on the top half or bottom half??

I think because iv used guaiacol when that seperates it will sit on the bottom?

And do you think the bb I added is needed? I added it after the guaic+raw was filtered into the vial so its not needed to get it thru the filter, I didn't mix it with the guaic+raw incase it caused it to crash sooner, next time I might try without.

Also didn't add it to the test because iv seen posts saying bb can make test susp crash???

I've usually seen it separate to the top. Havent brewed it yet but have had base products...ill look Into these and try to help you out

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
Iv read poly80 can make It thick and stick at the bottom once it seperates so maybe why its clear at the bottom.

iv only added 3% poly80 which reduces the pin jamming on injection, in your experience is it really needed? Should I not add it?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
So when u shake up the Tren base u have globs of the brown that has settled floating in the white? Or do u got to heat every time? Most suspension the white settles at bottom.. Have u tried a 25g in the glute? No plugging?

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
No once I shake it all mixes evenly into the milk colour, no lumps or blobs, and no iv not tried it yet. I need to get some 29g slin pins.

Edit, I mean 25g, I have some will have a shot pre wo later and get back to you on that one.

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
When I checked 12hours later only the tren had seperated the test and win was still milky but the white was more to the bottom,

Maybe the tren is orange at the bottom because tren raw Is orange and its the raw that sits on the bottom, giving the white seperation at the bottom with test and win

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
I also have liquid asprin to add 1ml to each 2ml making it 5% benzyl sal (spelling)

I did origionally add this to the water solution but it turned milky so I didn't attempt to filter it like that, made a new water solution batch without the liquid asprin. So will filter 1ml in now give it a shake and leave till I'm ready.

Hope it goes through a 25g ok with that in it..

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
Also I purged the filter with 1ml peg300 to get the last of the aas out, so there is a max of 5% peg300 per 20ml also.

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
Just had an idea, when I inj this 1ml liquid asprin, I could just shake then suck up 1ml then reinject it back into the vial without removing the pin, that will show me if its going to clog or not

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
What filter media did u use on the Tren base and total amount you got out of the said filter? Syringe filter or zc . So u basically melted raw Tren base into the guialaco filtered that then water and solvents on top in sterile vial ?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Flyin in and out a pin into a vial is different than pushing horizontal on plunger as all the water goes in and particles settle In barrel of pin plugging the whole shebang and u now become human pin cushion shaking pin while stuck in your ass waiting for the shotgun effect and u are pushing so hard on plunger it opens so quick it cripples you . Been there done that..livin the dream again!

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
0.2u nalene nylon syringe filter, put 1g tren+2ml guaiac in a beaker, in the oven, melted, cool then filter when its cooled enough to touch the side of the beaker. I tried letting the test to cool/cold and it just solidified in the syringe, so need to filter when still a nice temperature.

Then inject my ba+ps80+water solution in to make it 19ml then inj 1ml benz sal to bring it to 20ml. Then shake like fuk lol

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
Also with the tren+win I filtered in bb also but tbh I don't realy think its needed, once the raw in thru the filter you don't need more solvents do you?

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
If you use guai, you cant skip the poly. Its a surfactant. It makes oil and water mix. Without it, the guai wont mix with the water.

Let your test sit for a week. Then let us know how it looks.

As IB said, the test should settle on the bottom. You really shouldnt see particles, the test should now be micronized, so it should look like yogurt in the bottom of milk.

Ok cool and yeh it has that look, looks nice, I could pour it on my cornflakes :p lol

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
[quote fuseball;175563]I want that tren...[/quote]

Look who pops in with a gimmy gimmy post..?

nuclear2@12 Also with the tren+win I filtered in bb also but tbh I don't realy think its needed, once the raw in thru the filter you don't need more solvent correct?

once filtered no more needed is correct..