©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Sterile pouches

bloodshed

Oct 29, 2012
For the guys that use these what do you recommend? I want to sterile pouch everything after I autoclave so I can just sterilize everything at once and go straight to brewing whenever I'm ready, but I don't know what brands are good. I've also been looking at ones that can hold my 1000ml beakers but most seem pretty small. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Is this for storage for later use of all your equipment? I'm not familiar with autoclaving and how long that process takes but isn't it easier to autoclave and use immediately? I'm sure some online medical supply that sell autoclaves sell the bags or whatever the name is and are rated per material being put into pouch. Ex( stainless, glass,plastics) or are you talking about making sachets? Thanks Ib.

bloodshed

Oct 29, 2012
With the autoclave I have to apply dry heat afterwards so I don't have water in the vials for my oil, and the entire process takes close to 2 hours. It would be much easier for me to take a day to just sterilize everything I have, and then put it in the pouches for storage and later use

tx_frc

Jan 4, 2013
i didnt look much, but 1. couldnt find bags that large that would fit your 1L beaker. and 2. find a dry heat sterilizer that would also fit something that large. i'm sure they are out there but most i saw were toaster oven size.
also, why are you autoclaving then going into the dry heat? glass/metal works best in dry heat to begin with, just clean with alcohol then do the dry heat.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Seller superproductltd (49270) 99.7%

Item

200 Defend Sterilization Pouches 3.5" x 10" Tattoo autoclave sterile ink Supply

Price: $14.85 Quantity: More than 10 available Shipping: Free Time left: 4d 0h Condition: New Location: Portland, Oregon Ships to: Worldwide Payment: PayPal Item #: 221112164