©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

*New personal record*

Diesel

AnaSCI's GridIron God
Jan 30, 2005
Ghetto
i dead lifted 315 10 times today, not bad right? i think my eyes were gonna pop out my head for a second thoguh lol i kinda affraid to max on those

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
No, it sucks. I'm 6' and weigh 240 and juicing and I don't lift what you do naturally.
It's a gift son. Be proud of it. Just don't be one of those guys who quits because it's so easy.

Diesel

AnaSCI's GridIron God
Jan 30, 2005
Ghetto
i must say , iron, zinc, DHEA, GABA, L-carnitine, L-lysine, CEE, NO2, and protien shakes is givin me some of the best gains in my life, i never new natural supplements when stacked right, can give such a boost, i also squated 380 for a 5 set im gonna max on my squats again ina month hopin for the best

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
impressive especially for your age. Keep it up bro. Just be safe and don't overdo yourself...be confident that you can lift it...but again practice safety.

P

pincrusher

thats a nice lift for a natural. i juice and only can do 405 for 10 reps at 5'6" and 215lbs

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
pincrusher said:
thats a nice lift for a natural. i juice and only can do 405 for 10 reps at 5'6" and 215lbs
You make me sick. :p

After working at it for 29 years, I would love to be able to throw around that much weight. I have to juice to get over 275 on the bench.

W

wolfyEVH

pincrusher said:

last time i checked, he wasnt natty anymore....nevermind....i got the diesel's mixed up

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
DragonRider said:

After working at it for 29 years, I would love to be able to throw around that much weight. I have to juice to get over 275 on the bench.
Dontcha hate young kids! :D

DieselDE97

Dec 2, 2004
not bad man, i guess im only ahead of u cuz of our football program. i got like 395 12 times. but still for a natural too thats awesome

Diesel

AnaSCI's GridIron God
Jan 30, 2005
Ghetto
thanx bro yeah we just started Bigger Faster Stronger, its a pretty nice program, were getting alot stronger

DieselDE97

Dec 2, 2004
thats what we've been runnin for a while now and i can tell u it has awesome long term effects if u work ur ass off with it. it made my bench go from 185 to 325 in 2 1/2 years, keep it up... it also really helped my power clean get to about 285

P

pincrusher

DragonRider said:

i cant help it, i love to deadlift :D i was even thinking about training for a deadlift contest sometime since i love it so much. i have a goal to pull 600 by the end of the year so we shall see what happens.