©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Overheated Testosterone e batch, still good?

thatbloke

Apr 2, 2013
so made a batch of test e 250mg/ml, mixed solvents 4%BA, 10%BB, and grapeseed

anyways put it in the oven to heat, completely misunderstood the temp readings and put it in there for 20mins on 170 C, so 330 degrees farenheit

opened the oven and the batch was smoking

the batch has turned a brownish colour, kind of like a light tren, filtered it and seems sterile

what im wondering is have i ruined my test batch? or perhaps the smoke came from the BB or BA being put at such high tempratures? im not really sure if high temps actually degrades the hormone so im curious

for other measure to compare, i put 1gram of test e powder in a unsealed vial with no solvents or oil, and placed it in the oven on the same temp 170C for same time, this time no smoke appeared but the test e melted to a very dark urine looking colour that was identical to tren

any insight to why the test changes colour would be appreciated or if heating it like that would degrade it

Last edited:

meterman5

Feb 5, 2013
What did you have your solution in ? It could have been the plastic from the vial. I don't think you cooked your hormone and the smoke point for oil is higher than 330. I don't think you have to bake after brewing if you ran everything through at least a .45 filter preferably a .22.

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
Is this your first time brewing? I would toss it. Good chance you evaporated the ba out of it.

Next time forget the stove even exist (other than for sterilizing). Heat everything up in hot water.

thatbloke

Apr 2, 2013
What did you have your solution in ? It could have been the plastic from the vial. I don't think you cooked your hormone and the smoke point for oil is higher than 330. I don't think you have to bake after brewing if you ran everything through at least a .45 filter preferably a .22.

had it in a glass beaker, thought id try warming it in the oven other then the usual stove top method, didnt look at the ovens temps correctly

Is this your first time brewing? I would toss it. Good chance you evaporated the ba out of it.

Next time forget the stove even exist (other than for sterilizing). Heat everything up in hot water.

have brewed before, usually used a stove top, but used the oven for tren e once so thought id try it for the test e, was usuing a friends oven though that measures in celcius rather then farenheit, so made the mistake

i checked the level of the beaker thinking some might have evaporated, and it seems there no level change in the amount of solution in the beaker, so i dont think the BA would have evaporated, although a small amount possibly could have i guess

so you think i have to toss it? no possible chance it could still be good?

trying to avoid tossing it since i tend to make my batches all at once, so gonna need to toss a fair amount

thatbloke

Apr 2, 2013
pictures of colour difference

on left old batch i made, on right new batch i overcooked

Attachments

• vials2.jpg
    vials2.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:

FamBam209

Apr 29, 2013
Cali
I wouldnt chuck it id add another percent of ba to whole batch refilter n bottle up n its g2g. U didnt have it in the oven for a super long time and the amount of ba ur already used was a higher amount than what most use.... Think about it hg gear use .8-1% and u already used 4% ur gear is fine and their is no way u burned off that much but if it makes u feel better jst add another percent to the whole batch refilter and call it a wrap ... Do not throw it away its not like it crap u jst over heated it and worse case scenerio it lost a hair of its potency shit i knw a few guys on here that would b ur test bunny if ur scared lol

FamBam209

Apr 29, 2013
Cali
Look at it this way how many times have u gotten tren ace that was darker than others???? And it felt jst the same as the lighter tren nothing wrong w heatn up a bit i mean next time dont do it no reason to but look at it as lesson learnd thats all bruda

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Refilter it..no more ba or it will pip like heck i bet..why not a hot plate to heat.? ..with ba and bb it lowered the smoke level so u did burn it it a sense.. take a pin.holla back.. ib

thatbloke

Apr 2, 2013
alright, ill refilter it one more time and see how i go, will keep yas posted, my last batch did cork a little so might be good i killed some BA lol

Keith1569

Feb 9, 2013
I use 2.5%ba and never have any pip 4% is pretty high.
But as others said refilter and your probably fine

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
I agree add more ba to be sure, ba boiling point is 200c so its likely some of its evaporated at 170c for 20mins, bb is 300c so should be ok.

highdrum

Dec 14, 2012
I honestly bet your okay, I had the same thing happen, had a batch of deca get a lil hot, the oil turned a few shades darker than normal, at first it had some oxidized oil particles floating in it, re-filtered with .22 element, and all was good to go............

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
Let us know what happened. I'm picky. Anything that looks off, I won't touch. Give a test rat 1 10ml vial. Find out how it does for him. If he's good, blast away.

thatbloke

Apr 2, 2013
okay refiltered it, no colour change

had a mate rekon he will try it if i give him 10ml for free, so he jabbed 5ml rekons its painless, no signs of infection or irritation

face has bloated up rather rapid and and feels very lethargic, rekons his sex drive has skyrocketed about 2-3 days post injection

so should be good, hed due a for a blood test so he will get a total test count done to be sure, so looks like im sweet

all goes well ill be using my batch

Akamai

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 28, 2012
A good friend pointed out to me that the temp used to seal glass amps is in excess of 600 degrees.

Ak

FamBam209

Apr 29, 2013
Cali
See and you almst threw it away....uou would be kickn urself in the buttho right now lol....it dont matter what fuckn color it is there is always a lab rat willing to do free shit,if your ever in doubt

thatbloke

Apr 2, 2013
well results are in, today mates blood results came in

and you guys were right

total test: reference range 7-28 ng/ml, score: 273 nmol/L

lol looks like heat didnt even touch it

but i also gave away a free 10mls LOL

owell better then chucking out a years size batch

Last edited: