©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

19-Nortestoterone decanoate Molecular Formula: C28H44O3

steveboy09

Jul 18, 2013
Hello everyone this is my first post so be easy on me iam 26 and been working out for 8 years I weigh 11st and average built my question is I got this formula off a site
19-Nortestoterone decanoate Molecular Formula: C28H44O3 and was thinking can I make it myself or would I need lad gear to do so! Thanks inadvance
Was not sure where to post this sorry :)

Collinb

Sep 29, 2012
I mean if you're an organic chemist who can do that sort of thing the yes, unless you mean brew it yourself through already compounded raws.

But I don't think you know how so id suggest buyin from approved sponsor

steveboy09

Jul 18, 2013
Iam a new to this kind off stuff seen do many fakes and scams its unreal just thought I'd ask about making it homebrew I found the 3 elements in the formula just don't know how you would put it all together to made it :) don't fance buying to be honest cost is unreal for raws

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Iam a new to this kind off stuff seen do many fakes and scams its unreal just thought I'd ask about making it homebrew I found the 3 elements in the formula just don't know how you would put it all together to made it :) don't fance buying to be honest cost is unreal for raws

If you're asking "can it be made?" Then clearly you don't know how to do it nor will you be able to do it.

steveboy09

Jul 18, 2013
No was asking can one make it himself with the rite gear I know what elements are init but not sure how to prosses together

FFighter620

Dec 30, 2012
In before the flames. Listen to these guys man. There is a vast amount of knowledge just on the first page of this forum...
It's kind of hard to decipher what your after. If you mean to synthesize the raw hormone itself, I would say probably impossible (for you and most of us). If you mean to homebrew from raws and combined oils then I would still say pretty hard for you at this point. No offence bro, I don't know you but you seem to have a limited amount of knowledge when it comes to this. And I don't know what your source is for raws but they are definitely NOT expensive.
Again not trying to be a dick. Good luck

steveboy09

Jul 18, 2013
Just woundering if you can make the raw powder out off that formula homebrew style I know what your saying iam new to this kind off stuff looked on forum sorces didn't find any raws cheers guys

powders101

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2007
The LAB
Just woundering if you can make the raw powder out off that formula homebrew style I know what your saying iam new to this kind off stuff looked on forum sorces didn't find any raws cheers guys

1) No you cannot create the raw powders from a formula found on the net. You do not have the means, capabilities or equipment needed to produce them. You would ultimately create something that once injected would either kill you or have you going into surgery to have a limb amputated.

2) If you did not find any raw providers while searching in the sources section then you did not look hard enough or at all.

My suggestion would be to stop posting and start reading and reading and reading. There is so much information on this board that you can learn heaps in just a few hours of reading.

You need to educate yourself first on steroids in general before you starting worry about brewing them from scratch and the only way to do that is to start reading and learning.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
:sCo_hmmthink::sSig_rofl::new::celebrate: Making hormone raw powder or attempting to do so makes this
question top of Anasci forums " you have to be joking
and get serious thread.. First you should try and make oxygen for your brain...

Last edited:

steveboy09

Jul 18, 2013
Thanks for the info ironbuilt my brian oready does that itself think most humans do unless your one off a kind

Collinb

Sep 29, 2012
Thanks for the info ironbuilt my brian oready does that itself think most humans do unless your one off a kind

You're so smart man....maybe if you just take air and compress only the hydrogen, oxygen, and carbon atoms then maybe you could create a powder from thin air! If you have not a single idea about chemistry, what makes you think you can create hormones or even convert hormones into usable product

steveboy09

Jul 18, 2013
It was just a simple question really wasn't it or yeah why not try bullspunk works wounder don't it..

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
It was just a simple question really wasn't it or yeah why not try bullspunk works wounder don't it..

Okay- I think you've reached a point where we don't even want to flame you.

Honestly you may want to try bodybuilding.com the forums over there are full of very knowledgable people who know all sorts about organic chemistry and synthesizing raw hormone from analogs.

No one here can help you, but I'm sure bodybuilding.com has the answers. Good luck.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
First off you're insulting a few people that were trying to help you, second off you need to read and do some homework before joining a forum a few days ago and already been warned once and asking these silly questions when the answers and the rules are out there if you would like I can find you links, and finally third and most importantly when u type or spell its kinda hard to follow and take someone serious who misspells or doesn't even form good questions especially when they're asking for advice on not even using raws but help with a chemistry project.

That is all I'll let the powers to be(mods) finish this one up. Again there's a lot of knowledge on this board if you'd simply sit back use the search button or manually search through the different threads.
P

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Ok so u just didnt know.so now u know its not a rational question to begin with..it like knowing the chemical makeup of a nuclear bomb but need to know how to assemble..so u realize a silly question will receive certain comments because the members here are serious in regards to other members safety so appreciate they dont deceive or say some how to phoney broknowledge ..ok?. Thanks ib

butthole69

Feb 3, 2013
You can make it if you have the right chemicals. You need Cx28 Hx44 Ox3

Last edited: