©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What filter is best

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
What to buy for the best value:

1 fastcap $25
Or
1 zapcap $15

Also is I set the psi to 10-12 is this enough? I don't want to go too high and damage the filter, is 20psi too high, crack or split them?

FamBam209

Apr 29, 2013
Cali
Hey brotha, i got a buddy who used both and fastcap is waaaay better and lasts forever shit 4L of filterin aint too shabby and if u keep gear around 130-150degree vitamins flow like water, also had the pressure up to 20psi on a glass media bottle without any crackin or filter tearing issues.... Now the zap cap was a slow flowing piece of shit that got thrown out after one time use and will only stick w fast caps now..... Buuuuuut my buddy got a batch of tren ace raws tha was dirty and cloggd the filter after a one time use, so w clean raws its a beauty bt dirty raw i thnk next time he said he was gonna do a pass thru a heet cleand mr filter like if it was made from fena pellats then do a final filter thru the fastcap and that will def make the fast cap live longer than a one shot deal

thatbloke

Apr 2, 2013
fastcaps, things are freakin awesome, completely replaced my bottle vaccumm system with them, only thing i found difficult with them is getting that last few ml/s to filter

FamBam209

Apr 29, 2013
Cali
How so?^^^^^ if ur filterin 500ml worth do 470ml and throw in as the last bit of finishd oil is done getn pulld into tube and it will pull the last bit of hormone left in filter and u will get ur full 500ml worth. Play with it you may only need 20ml or sometimes a lil more the disk tends to hold a decent amout at the very end but thts an easy fix adjust how much extra oil u throw in dependin on amount filterd without diluting final solution

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
Cheers guys so what psi do you set your fast caps?

Can you not blow them?

Iv had a few syringe naglene nylon filters blow from pressing too hard,

So if you suspect dirty raws could you not just use coffee filter paper and pour thru a funnel, then fastcap it for the sterile finish?

And do you keep the filter once your done with the raws till next time u need it if its still flowing ok?

So $100 werth of fast caps (x4) is far better than $100 werth zap caps (x7)

Also does ethyl eleoate degrade them like it will standard syringe nylon filters?

And why is it tren is the most common 'dirty raw' to filter?

Last edited:

FamBam209

Apr 29, 2013
Cali
The zap cap is good for eo bt idk about the fast cap at least thats what ive read about the zap

FamBam209

Apr 29, 2013
Cali
^^^^^yea i thought so jst wasnt 100% sure on that fuk ifthe fastcaps could handle eo that would b fuckn perfect w the flow rate n oil capasity it handles...those zap caps fuckn jst drip drip drip waaaaay too slow fastcaps r like a real slow steady stream of goods great flow rate plus more bang fornur buck if ur dealing w staright gso or and staight o. Bt not the eo

basskiller

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 29, 2004
fastcaps, things are freakin awesome, completely replaced my bottle vaccumm system with them, only thing i found difficult with them is getting that last few ml/s to filter

I wonder if your steroid and carrier are separating making that last few mils nothing but steroid .. which is a much thicker viscosity than the carrier oil

FamBam209

Apr 29, 2013
Cali
I wonder if your steroid and carrier are separating making that last few mils nothing but steroid .. which is a much thicker viscosity than the carrier oil

What happens w what ive noticed is that if ur filtering 1000ml only 925-950ml and then it stops so like a shitload of oil stays inthe vfilter

tx_frc

Jan 4, 2013
save a 30cc pin full of oil only and flush the filter at end, thus getting all of compound out.