©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New guy what's up!

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
Hi all. Recently joined to learn about some lab experiments.

Been lifting 17 years on/off. Seriously for the last few years. Introduced PHs/AAS about 18 months ago.

Looking into experimenting with some raws at home.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Good to have you here. I'm sure you'll like it- lots of great info and guys willing to help.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Surprised Enigmatic didnt say post this in introduction and flip out. 2 g tren series must be over and estro high huh E? Lol
Welcome and ph are a persons worst nightmare..

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Surprised Enigmatic didnt say post this in introduction and flip out. 2 g tren series must be over and estro high huh E? Lol
Welcome and ph are a persons worst nightmare..

It must be the Deca- has me feeling all sentimental. Hey IB- wanna go shopping for curtains for my new place? I could really use a discerning eye such as yours.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Lmfao!!! I say an magenta / dark olive green çurtain set should set off the "pop" of the counters...light pastel on deca months..

Magenta is sooooo early 2000's ... Pssssh. I was hoping you we're going to lean forwards Fuchsia. I feel that it would really help me mellow out and center me on my heavy Tren months-?