©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Lidocaine

Bull_Nuts

Jul 26, 2013
1 you area pussy if you cant take the pain...

2 you could give yourself a lethal dysrythmia if you mis-calculate or use too frequently...

VanillaMandingo

Nov 2, 2012
Honestly, I thought about that when I started test prop back in 2010. For four solid weeks I was crippled. Zero leg work. Took a couple of minutes, rather than the usual seconds, to get up and down my stairs. I was going sideways on stairs. I had to drive while almost sitting on my hip to get my hurt ass cheek off of the seat. People in the grocery stores were always looking at me funny because of how I was walking.

I decided to take aspirin, which did little, and consider it paying my dues for inclusion to the lifestyle. My "initiation. " Lol. Man, sitting on the tiolet hurt so damn bad. It is not an actual injury, so I would just deal with it. Also, once you start using real pain meds you open a door to possible problems with that progressing into something more. Just how I feel. Either way, be careful.

Nattydread

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Jan 13, 2013
California
Be careful with lidocaine. It will give a positive for cocaine in a drug test. Not a false positive. A real positive.

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
Test p and sust etc doesn't bother me, iv had 2 sterile absesses in both quads and still continued walking like frankinstein (something I won't do again tho) but water suspensions have a sort of " stabbing red hot knife through leg" sort of pain for the initial couple mins. I guess its not needed tho. People always winge about pip lol.

I prefer to look forward to my injections and not think "ah ffs!" Lol

Bull_Nuts

Jul 26, 2013
be careful with lidocaine. It will give a positive for cocaine in a drug test. Not a false positive. A real positive.

WRONG!!!

Where do you people get this shit...if you dont know what your talking about then STFU...

if you think you know what you are talking about...still research it...

Last edited:

Nattydread

Jan 13, 2013
California
WRONG!!!

Where do you people get this shit...if you dont know what your talking about then STFU...

if you think you know what you are talking about...still research it...

I wish I was. Look it up brother. Almost lost my job because of it.not from useing it in gear but from dentist.

Bull_Nuts

Jul 26, 2013
I have...closest is false positive...they are two different metabolites...

When re checked with GC/MS which is the gold standard...it will not show up as cocaine...it will show as lidocaine....

Case closed

Last edited:

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Wrong caine.. wed all be locked up after surgurey and that would also make novacain lose your job after i bust your teeth out in anger..lol
Screw the lido as it would be temporary relief anyhow
Lower the mg of the sauce.

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
Is it brewed the same but with gso? or eo?

Won't gso be too thick to shake the suspension up?

Mine is made in gso I believe and it isn't that thick as long as it doesn't get to cold. When its kinda warm it stirs up nicely.

Bull_Nuts

Jul 26, 2013
Lol. Trying to find the paper work I got from employer. I guess I could be wrong, usually am.

I don't doubt that it would cause a preliminary positive. Most companies are not willing to pay for a test that is as specific as it would need to be. A standard test would not be as specific more of a yes no response as opposed to what chemical is actually in your body. That test is probably 3 or 4 times more expensive.

Nattydread

Jan 13, 2013
California
DAMN. Was looking for the papers and found this exp date is 2003.
Anyone remember these?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 56