©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Suspension gloop

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
What causes the blobs in water suspensions? Is it the guaiacol or the ps80? There the only thick substances that go in the brew.

Anyway to stop prevent it? Iv yet to fine a guaiacol recipe for test that gives no blobs, (its not the raw clumping its clear blobs)

Last edited:

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
Would it be werth makin a 50/50 carrier:
bb+gso
or
bb+eo
Or
A 33/33/33 carrier:
Bb,gso,eo

Or will all this bb or eo dissolve the test base raw?

(All still with 2ml guaiacol to get the raw through filter)

to still make a clear very thin suspension but without the guaiacol seperation from the water?

I want it to go through a 29g this is why I chose water. And for pre wo

Also why is it only test that blobs up, win dbol, tren when shaken doesn't...

Last edited:

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
Iv seen a recipe that says put the ba+water in the vial 1st then drip the guaiacol+raw in at 1ml at a time and shake per 1ml?

Iv been putting the guaiacol+raw in the vial 1st then squirting the water+ba+ps80 mix in under pressure (pre-filtered) through a green which froths it up and mixes it well. But some have gel like blobs in the bottom.

....Might try bb over guaiacol next time.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Its the guila nuke..guila will turn to jelly if cold enough when it sits alone..so water and poly make the water thicker which suspends the raw and guilacol after a good shake. Did u try some?

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
Its the guila nuke..guila will turn to jelly if cold enough when it sits alone..so water and poly make the water thicker which suspends the raw and guilacol after a good shake. Did u try some?

Yeh iv tried it and it clears abit when shaken, but still bits in that block the pin wen drawing up, also heat seems to make it seperate more I think.