©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Physical Description of RAWS

FFighter620

Dec 30, 2012
So in an effort to help people (myself included) verify the legitimacy of raw powders, I had an idea.

Maybe some vets can post up details on different raw powder characteristics?!

I just received my first batch of raw powders. I am a noob but I will describe my Test E and Deca.

My Testosterone Enenthate
melting point= 90-96 F
Physical appearance= white powder looked similar to laundry detergent.
Color=white
Smell= Sort of like a chemical pine cone smell.
Taste=greasy mostly tasteless (probably shouldn't just go around tasting unknown powders lol)

Now my question is. Do you guys think this powder is legit? Melted real close to 92• but doesn't seem to fit the other Test E I've seen pictures of. Only became "soft" at room temp. did not melt like i have heard it should. Btw I got it from an extremely nice Asian guy if that makes a difference.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
TE is a waxy feel sometimes in solid form due to low melt point . All Asians salesman are nice cause they like money so don't fall for that bro cause when things go bad it's costly to go to asia and find them.:)

Last edited:

FFighter620

Dec 30, 2012
Thanks Ironbuilt! I was kind of making a joke about the nice Asian part...
Any way I brewed some up last night and I'm going to do a before and after blood tests comparison. 3 to 4 weeks should be long enough to get an increased T reading right?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Yeah 3 weeks plenty for a blood test..Tpp has a strong smell that can fill a location almost like piss..lol You prob have E it may just have some impurities as its been talked about here with peoples troubles and issues lately..whats the deca smell like ? Kinda soapy?.

meterman5

Feb 5, 2013
Correct me if I am wrong but typically the longer ester powders like cyp and deca will get "waxy" when applied to little heat and then harden back up. I had a batch of deca one time in the middle of summer that was basically liquid and I thought it was EQ.

FFighter620

Dec 30, 2012
Thanks for the feed back. IB my deca looks almost exactly like the test E I just brewed. White fluffy powder, waxy when squeezed between fingers. I haven't done a melt test on it yet but it does have a faint soapy smell or kind of like hair dye chemical smell..