©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Debunk the Tren debate

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
Ok, there seems to be some speculation on the color of Tren. Everything from clear to dark yellow tren people have claimed all is good.

Mostly people who have never cooked it, google it an want to come off as an expert in this field.

Yes there are multiple factors in the variation of color. One being raws as well yet I haven't seen tren raws that were did not have a yellow tint to it.

My first question here is who has successfully cooked a CLEAR tren batch? Also what recipe an carrier were you using to do so? Raws?

I think this is important to discuss as if someone can replicate the clear tren it obviously would be a legitimate claim. Also if someone can provide a baseline standard of colors (common paint color sticks that one can pick up at Home Depot or lowes would be perfect) to check against the raws an final product would be great.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
ive always seen dark yellow/brown. never saw clear.
but i dnt know for sure...cld be.

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
I agree. But people claim it's out there an sponsors sell a near clear or light tren. It would be nice an beneficial to all if this were possible to see it.

I've read the debate back an forth on multiple threads an forums. We have enough cooks in here to put this to sleep if its actually possible.

vikingquest

Jan 21, 2012
I have never brewed it but read a sponsor on a different forum tell how he made tren e 400 mgs and while most would think it would be very dark, his was pretty close to clear. It had to do with the actual cooking to the point of sterilization. If I can find the post I will copy it for you. I've ran thus dudes gear and it was superb as well. But I didn't get to try the tren 400 yet.

vikingquest

Jan 21, 2012
On my bad, it's the opposite. He said his tren is dark because he takes his time and cooks it to sterile. He said he could make it light by adding ba. Sorry I effed that up guys.

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
On my bad, it's the opposite. He said his tren is dark because he takes his time and cooks it to sterile. He said he could make it light by adding ba. Sorry I effed that up guys.

Gotcha, but you can only add so much BA in a batch.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Ive never seen clear as the best tren is golden made from the fina-h .. the raws dont even compare. Clear tren is most likely from a bleached raw to appeal to some peoples eyes as a sterile made product but has nothing to do with sterility.. this is similar to a product in a catchy box or packaging. Which i always pass on.. Now pharm grade tren hex(parabolan) is a different story as it is clear .

Last edited:

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
I have seen a LOT of Tren Acetate over the years.
I have never seen any that is clear as water.

maybe it is a different ester? Or some Method of conversion I have never seen or heard of. who says they have clear tren?

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I have seen a LOT of Tren Acetate over the years.
I have never seen any that is clear as water.

maybe it is a different ester? Or some Method of conversion I have never seen or heard of. who says they have clear tren?

OLM has a sponsor thread - his Tren is fucking unreal, everyone who used it felt the same way I did about it.

His Tren is clear as water.

Last edited:

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Outlawmuscle has a sponsor thread from Jintani- his Tren is fucking unreal, everyone who used it felt the same way I did about it.

His Tren is clear as water.

I am not saying it is Impossible.
I can only comment from my experiences.
Tren ace has been one of my favorites for a decade.
I have just never seen or used any that was clear.

Is there a reasonable explanation why theirs is clear?
Is it made with ba,bb oil? Is it trenbolone acetate?

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
Id be curious as to their process and if it is in fact Tren A. They have good reviews on eroids from months back. Not soo much recently.

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
This is off their own site. As well Im on chat with them. They were quick to reply on the product. No longer replying to questions as to how it is clear when raws are yellowish and their initial pics are yellow not the clear product they ship lol. Im sure the person on chat isnt a cook but he does confirm they are clear but no explanation as to the changed process.

trenbolone-a100_injection.png

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
This is off their own site. As well Im on chat with them. They were quick to reply on the product. No longer replying to questions as to how it is clear when raws are yellowish and their initial pics are yellow not the clear product they ship lol. Im sure the person on chat isnt a cook but he does confirm they are clear but no explanation as to the changed process.

trenbolone-a100_injection.png

Who are you talking about?

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
Who are you talking about?

They have an annoying contact us live bs chat on their site. Was curious if anyone would respond. Not expecting a solid answer and didnt get one. They just cut it off when i questioned why it was clear.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
They have an annoying contact us live bs chat on their site. Was curious if anyone would respond. Not expecting a solid answer and didnt get one. They just cut it off when i questioned why it was clear.

What source?

basskiller

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 29, 2004
I have done more than a few conversions with finaplix to raw tren ace and have had colors ranging from almost a neon yellow to a dark reddish amber color .. pretty much every shade inbetween some things that factor in.. heat, oxidation, carrier oil, the powder itself