©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Latera vastus pain after injection

sh00t

Apr 1, 2013
I injected 1/2cc into my quad, I'm guessing my lat vastus mucle.. got a little flash of blood so I pulled back and went in at a little different angle. Asperated and no flash so I injected. After that I puled back and got a little blodmso I pushed the plunger down.
My leg felt a little sore post injection. The next day, holy shit was it sore! I know I'm not gonna die but this has been my worst experience so far. Anyone else do this? There isn't any bruising, initially I thought I burst a small vein but now I think I was close to a nerve???
But I only inject 1/2 a cc!
Any thoughts?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
What did u inject is my question.?, how long a pin ? , what gauge of pin ?.was the pin new or the one used to draw out of whatever u were injecting.?

Last edited:

sh00t

Apr 1, 2013
I drew with a 20g and injected with a 25g 1 inch needle & even warmed oil in hot water from the faucet
Test C from compunding pharmacy 200mg/ml. My TRT dose is 200mg wk
Again it was only 1/2 cc since I inj on mon & fri

Last edited:

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
I drew with a 20g and injected with a 25g 1 inch needle & even warmed oil in hot water from the faucet

well...i inject without aspirating everytime. ass..legs...arms..
soreness comes with using new sites n the hormone sometimes.
just watch for infection...but u shld be good

tmoney

Aug 20, 2013
Arizona

Not sure about test c but I know sus by itself hurts me like hell, I mix it with tren or eq and inject in glutes. Tren or eq by itself in the thigh is fine for me but a couple times injected sus into my thigh and it was sore, stiff, and a little swollen for a week. Heated it every night with heating pad and it eventually absorbed and went away. Same happened to my shoulder. I don't seem to absorb sus well anywhere but my glutes mixed with other oils. Not test c but you never know maybe the same goes for you with test c.