©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Making Larger Batches

FFighter620

Dec 30, 2012
So I have just recently made my first batch of Test E. I have access to a lab and all the equipment laminar flow hood and all. I will post pics of the final product if any one cares. Its been holding real pretty for about a week. I gotta say it was pretty easy and fun.

My question is, I'm about to make some Deca using the recipe found here. I have a lot more raw than the recipe calls for; can I just multiply everything up and increase all the components? Or is there any reason for keeping batches smaller? Compounding loses? I am hoping to make bigger batches to save on the cost of filters. Also I have been adding 10% to raws to adjust for the possibility that the raws are not the purest. I read that some where else. Any thoughts on that?

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
adding 10% is unto you. If anything the resulting batch may just be higher concentration than expected. Could be a good thing and perceived as "stronger"
or you may hit crash point easier. But I doubt that at 10%

I am always for doing things in larger batches for efficiency etc. This goes for cooking also for example. I don't see there being a significant amount of added loss. If anything possibly less loss.

Little Man

Jul 17, 2005
somewhere, US
You can just double all of the numbers.. Just like if you are cooking a soup. lol or if you do 1 1/2 batches, you just cut the numbers in half on the 2nd batch.