©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Capping question

MDTS

Oct 31, 2012
Would using a coffee grinder be ok for mixing Orals for capping?

Bull_Nuts

Jul 26, 2013
Would using a coffee grinder be ok for mixing Orals for capping?

I suppose...capping to me is a big pain in the ass...have you considered making a liquid suspension....much easier imo

Nuts

meterman5

Feb 5, 2013
I used on e and didn't like it. It ground the supplement so fine that it increased the volume of it. It combined them very well just a lot of "fluff".

MDTS

Oct 31, 2012
Usually I do do liquid but want to do some pills for convienence.

MDTS

Oct 31, 2012
I would think the grinder would be fine. Just be careful with your measurements.

That's what I figured, even if it makes it all a little fluffier it's still going to pack down the same.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Mofo knows enigmatic so u keep the trap shut..lol.
Capping is like bull nuts said.. A Fricken joke. Good for 20 capsules at most..
Make liquid get empty 1 ml gel caps.use 20g syringe to draw up one ml of liquid . Poke gel cap with pin and hold both sides of cap together. Then swallow.. .. That's what she said..
Screw the coffee grinder that's what ziplocks are for.. Play with the sack for a while ..

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Mofo knows enigmatic so u keep the trap shut..lol.
Capping is like bull nuts said.. A Fricken joke. Good for 20 capsules at most..
Make liquid get empty 1 ml gel caps.use 20g syringe to draw up one ml of liquid . Poke gel cap with pin and hold both sides of cap together. Then swallow.. .. That's what she said..
Screw the coffee grinder that's what ziplocks are for.. Play with the sack for a while ..