©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Test E powder clumpy and yellowish....

climber

Jan 22, 2013
Hey guys... I brewed up half my powder about 9 months ago, and put the other in a ziplock and in another ziplock, but looks like it may have gotten moist. I've not had this happen before---is it still usable? Also, do I have to slightly overdose it on account of the weight of the water?
Thanks!
Climber

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Hey C, did it get warm ..it will melt brother so keep it dry and below 68° Still good and actually sounds good as it has a waxy feel. Toss up an intro if you plan on sticken sticken around brother and join this cool group .thks..ib

slugger

Apr 3, 2013
test e powder

put the baggy in the freezer. it will harden and you can get it all out of the bag.

herman01

Jan 4, 2013
Earth
put the baggy in the freezer. it will harden and you can get it all out of the bag.

Lol... I was just about to tell him that when I seen you posted it.. Yea I cut upen the ziplock bags that were oily and laid them on a piece of foil in the freezer for a few days then took it out..laid it against a cutting board and used a credit card and literally shaved 23 grams of test e onto a piece of foil..now it's a ll back solid but in clumps but it's all good. So yes do this also to get every last drop!