©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Cutting cycle for fiance.

mojo

Feb 1, 2005
Looking for some advive for my fiance. We are getting married in four months and she wants to cut up a little prior to the wedding. She has done a couple of light cycles (primo, winny) but I am looking for some advice on what is best. I was thinking 10-12 weeks of primo at 50-100 mg, wk along with winny or anavar. Could someone advise otherwise or give me an idea on dosage.

Thanks.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Does she do any type of a bodybuilder type workout?

If not, she can loose all kinds of weight with clenbuterol and an ECA stack.

I would not recommend steroids for anyone who isn't working out with heavy weights.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
MY wife

mojo said:
Looking for some advive for my fiance. We are getting married in four months and she wants to cut up a little prior to the wedding. She has done a couple of light cycles (primo, winny) but I am looking for some advice on what is best. I was thinking 10-12 weeks of primo at 50-100 mg, wk along with winny or anavar. Could someone advise otherwise or give me an idea on dosage.

Thanks.
I pop my wife with 100mG primo every Friday.
She also takes a 10mG Turanabol(methylTest)every day.
she's hard as a rock. No complaints.Gained 5 lbs after about 6 weeks into it.
But I love the Turanabol.Because every since she started taking it.Almost immediately,she felt the need to suck my dick qid(4 times a day)
and fux like a lil bunny. Go mama.
Your on the right track.your playing with the right gear. Theres really nothing else advisable for your wife to use,lest she grow a deek.
the turanabol a lot like oxandrin(var) but the small amount of test is like love potion.

Last edited:

Severe

Lil' Souljah
May 31, 2005
KellSRV said:
I pop my wife with 100mG primo every Friday.
She also takes a 10mG Turanabol(methylTest)every day.
she's hard as a rock. No complaints.Gained 5 lbs after about 6 weeks into it.
But I love the Turanabol.Because every since she started taking it.Almost immediately,she felt the need to suck my dick qid(4 times a day)
and fux like a lil bunny. Go mama.

Your on the right track.your playing with the right gear. Theres really nothing else advisable for your wife to use,lest she grow a deek.
the turanabol a lot like oxandrin(var) but the small amount of test is like love potion.

Damn. I think my girl should start taking Turanabol :twisted:

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
mojo said:

Thanks.
you're right on. 100mg(max) primo is about the best choice.there is not a lot the girls can do.Heres a magic bean for her/both of you....But only if you want her so damn horny it may begin to annoy you...no shit10mg/ED of Oral Turanibol from GenX(its methyltestosterone)give her the OT and have turn sex into cardio.That'll get her cut...she'll gain 5-6 lbs.so tell her not to freak on that.......oops, ded thread. oh well

Last edited:

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
kell11 said:
you're right on. 100mg(max) primo is about the best choice.there is not a lot the girls can do.Heres a magic bean for her/both of you....But only if you want her so damn horny it may begin to annoy you...no shit10mg/ED of Oral Turanibol from GenX(its methyltestosterone)give her the OT and have turn sex into cardio.That'll get her cut...she'll gain 5-6 lbs.so tell her not to freak on that.......oops, ded thread. oh well

I think it's important to clarify, Oral T is not simply MethelTest. Some of the newbs might be thinking M1T or something like that. It is chlordehydromethyltestosterone which is different. The chemical structure is different. Personally I love the shit.

W

wolfyEVH

Freejay said:
I think it's important to clarify, Oral T is not simply MethelTest. Some of the newbs might be thinking M1T or something like that. It is chlordehydromethyltestosterone which is different. The chemical structure is different. Personally I love the shit.

correct......we dont want these guys to be giving girls methyl-test...lol....

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Freejay said:
Indeed. I stand corrected.
My wife 'loves the shit' as you say freejay

W

wolfyEVH

she sucks your cock 4 times a day??? lol i find that hard to believe......

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
wolfyEVH said:
she sucks your cock 4 times a day??? lol i find that hard to believe......
no Wolfy thats a bit of an exaggeration...3 out of 5 days aint bad though is it? :D
yes man,that turanibol turned her into a cock hound(in heat)

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
kell11 said:
no Wolfy thats a bit of an exaggeration...3 out of 5 days aint bad though is it? :D
yes man,that turanibol turned her into a cock hound(in heat)

I'm gonna start dropping it into girl's drinks at the bar! LOL!