©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

AnaSCI Newsletter Issue #10

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Please be sure to share our newsletters on other boards you are a member of that they are not already posted so that they can gain the exposure they deserve! Thank you:)

Attachments

• issue10.jpg
    issue10.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 1,188
  • ISSUE10.pdf
    4 MB · Views: 1,778

BurgerKing13

Oct 6, 2012
As usual another Winner !!!
Thank you for all your time and effort putting these together !
These Newsletters are awesome !

2000ib

Jun 17, 2013
Thanks for these newsletters !! I look forward to them every month. I especially liked the Gummy-Drol and Old School Gym articles in the latest issue. The gym article brought back fond memories of training with my high school bros back in the day, 80's and early 90's. Thanks again !!

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Oh man ! Super nice layout and look for October..Thanks to all that put in the long hours of what spare time to have another winner..as Turbobusa always says" its a doozey!" :)
Swole trick or treaters at gym get a nice treat this year..

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Grim takes it up a notch! Looks awesome . Digging favorite gyms flashback.
Really cool Brick. Like to keep that feature going . Some of you vet /
vip guys must have some great training spots from the past.
I 'd like to read about them and i'm sure others would also.
Good reading. Nice job you guys and this issue the look is the best yet.
Wish more guys would jump in and write .
Thanks anasci.... .. T

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Thanks for these newsletters !! I look forward to them every month. I especially liked the Gummy-Drol and Old School Gym articles in the latest issue. The gym article brought back fond memories of training with my high school bros back in the day, 80's and early 90's. Thanks again !!

Well ib I winder who we have to thank for the dbol gummies lol

360spyder

Sep 5, 2013
I appreciate every person that puts time into these newsletters. I've been training for 20 years and always look forward to the newsletters. Thanks again to everyone that participates and puts in the time and hard work to make these possible. Thank you.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Good idea Turbo! I like the old school gyms from the past. If some of the vets have one they remember, I like reading about those a lot. All kinds of good stuff in the newsletter, I liked Brad's article too. Good job guys.

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
AWESOME! the whole thing was excellent especially the drol gummies
:eek: :eek: :love1:

Thunder46

AnaSCI VET
Dec 14, 2012
Shadow lands
I would also like to thank the guys who put together the newsletter, I myself do not have the creativity to write but I love the articles this months interview of Brad and the buyers guide I really enjoyed