©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

BBQ time

turd ferguson

Feb 24, 2005
Living in SD you can almost BBQ all year. Summer time I think I bbq almost 4-5 days a week. here is one of my favorite marinades from steve raichlen. post up your best bbq.

Teriyaki marinade good for 3-4 pounds of meat. I usually let it marinate about 12 hours. with less strain, boil and reduce the marinade for a mop sauce

1/2 cup soy sauce
1/2 cup mirin
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup sesame oil
4 slices of fresh ginger smashed with a cleaver
3 garlic cloves smashed
3 green onions, white part smashed and green finely chopped

feeling saucey throw in 1/2 cup of orange or tangerine juice

stir all the ingredients and throw in the meat.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
turd ferguson said:
Living in SD you can almost BBQ all year. Summer time I think I bbq almost 4-5 days a week. here is one of my favorite marinades from steve raichlen. post up your best bbq.

Teriyaki marinade good for 3-4 pounds of meat. I usually let it marinate about 12 hours. with less strain, boil and reduce the marinade for a mop sauce

1/2 cup soy sauce
1/2 cup mirin
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup sesame oil
4 slices of fresh ginger smashed with a cleaver
3 garlic cloves smashed
3 green onions, white part smashed and green finely chopped

feeling saucey throw in 1/2 cup of orange or tangerine juice

stir all the ingredients and throw in the meat.

Add a little liquid smoke to that for a real winner!

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
1/3 Dale's sauce
2/3 Lee n Perrins worcestershire
McCormick Montreal Steak Seasoning sprinkled on top
Smoke for 2 - 3 hrs over water pan using wood from pecan tree

Best steaks I've ever had - and I've eaten hundreds of them.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
You young guys today are so domestic. You even have recipes and everything. It's cute. I'm going to go and ask my wife if we own a stove. I've always wondered how the food gets cooked at my house.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
DragonRider said:
You young guys today are so domestic. You even have recipes and everything. It's cute. I'm going to go and ask my wife if we own a stove. I've always wondered how the food gets cooked at my house.

Ouch, what a SLAM!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
tee said:
Ouch, what a SLAM!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
I'm just jerking their chains. No slam intended, but my wife says that big white thing I use to set my beverages on in the kitchen is a stove. She says SHE cooks. I thought someone delivered it from my Moms' every night. Now she's mad at me. Thanks a freaking lot you guys.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
DragonRider said:
I'm just jerking their chains. No slam intended, but my wife says that big white thing I use to set my beverages on in the kitchen is a stove. She says SHE cooks. I thought someone delivered it from my Moms' every night. Now she's mad at me. Thanks a freaking lot you guys.

Note to self: NEVER let the ol' lady read what I type at Anasci.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
DragonRider said:

Oh yeah...what are they calling it now...."METROSEXUAL" LOL!! I was always a better cook than my ex-wife! Although she really knew her way arround an iron! I never could get those creases right!! LOL

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
If I used an iron, I woudl probably burn the house down. Same with attempting to cook.

turd ferguson

Feb 24, 2005
DragonRider said:

isnt the rule "if your girl cant cook she can fuck and if she can fuck she can't cook", maybe my dad told me that.....anyway my girl cant cook and apparently yours can.....
here is a pic for you along those lines

Attachments

• women_internet.jpg
    women_internet.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 22

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
DragonRider said:

Dude - here's how I cook. First I go out into the woods with a ass-kickin, leg-amputatin Husqvarna 365 chainsaw with 20" bar and drop a tree or 2. Then I take a skull-crushin' 20lb sledge and drive a razor-sharp wedge straight through the logs (with one motherf'n swing) to split it up. Then I take those split logs and stack em up inside my 500lb black-iron smoker, which sits on my back porch - nowhere near the kitchen. Then I set the stack ablaze - kawooooooooosh!!!!!!!!!!!! Next I take the thick, bleeding, slabs of beef and chunk em in over that open flame and let them suck up that sweetass smoke for a couple of hours. When they're done I pull em out and stack em on a tray and stand right there devouring them without no stinkin forks or knives all while suckin down ice-cold beer.
Now I ask ya - how cute is that?! And how cute is it that some of you would starve without your little women standing in front of their pretty little stoves preparing your poached salmon in herb butter with breaded eggplant cutlets and maryland crab cakes?

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
imdaman1 said:
Dude - here's how I cook. First I go out into the woods with a ass-kickin, leg-amputatin Husqvarna 365 chainsaw with 20" bar and drop a tree or 2. Then I take a skull-crushin' 20lb sledge and drive a razor-sharp wedge straight through the logs (with one motherf'n swing) to split it up. Then I take those split logs and stack em up inside my 500lb black-iron smoker, which sits on my back porch - nowhere near the kitchen. Then I set the stack ablaze - kawooooooooosh!!!!!!!!!!!! Next I take the thick, bleeding, slabs of beef and chunk em in over that open flame and let them suck up that sweetass smoke for a couple of hours. When they're done I pull em out and stack em on a tray and stand right there devouring them without no stinkin forks or knives all while suckin down ice-cold beer.
Now I ask ya - how cute is that?! And how cute is it that some of you would starve without your little women standing in front of their pretty little stoves preparing your poached salmon in herb butter with breaded eggplant cutlets and maryland crab cakes?

Hey I knew you were Ted Nugent!!!!

tordon

Jul 24, 2005
soutern alberta
turd ferguson said:
isnt the rule "if your girl cant cook she can fuck and if she can fuck she can't cook", maybe my dad told me that.....anyway my girl cant cook and apparently yours can.....
here is a pic for you along those lines

what if she can't do either!!!!!.......Guess its time to trade her in on a japanese model....better millage and a smaller box... :sniper: