©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Not before and after...before and during!

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
I am proud of what I have done so far, but I know how far I still have to go as well. I don't know when the real change in my head will take place, but for now what I see in that picture still isn't how I feel in my head if that makes sense. I have a long way to go to fix all the issues that lead me to where I was. The outside is changing way faster than the inside.

I think we all feel this way.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Thanks everyone! I do think you got me hooked on a whole new life IB. No way to ever repay you for that.

Just remember its all about just continuing to make slow gains. This is not a 100 meter dash its a long drawn out marathon and you are on the right track! :)

OMAR

Dec 9, 2012
Awesome progress for just one year! Great work! I cant wait to see what you do after two years. Thats proud!

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Just remember its all about just continuing to make slow gains. This is not a 100 meter dash its a long drawn out marathon and you are on the right track! :)

Great job on your gains. There is a major difference in those two pictures.

What Jim said is dead on....it is about slow gains. Slow and steady...