©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Ergopep Myo Never Reconned fully

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
Received my myo birthday gift and did the standard 2 ml bacteriostatic water in the vial.it sat all night long ..
Went to pin and theres chunks or slivers of myo that never dissolved ? Wth?
This stuff isnt cheap and sure wish i had explanation because ergo states its fine ..Now what?
Thks mofo

Attachments

• IMG-1383164501-V.jpg
    IMG-1383164501-V.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 83
  • IMG-1383164573-V.jpg
    IMG-1383164573-V.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 85
Last edited:

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
So i take it it wont flow through a slin pin ..? ..wonderful! Another member had this happen and posted and seems like a waste ..

nope it doesn`t flow through the pin.. i`ve read many bad things about ergo but i thought i could trust them because they are sponsors on pm.. fuck me..

Last edited:

WTHagain1

Banned
Oct 26, 2013
And now ergopep and purchase peptides are 1 company. Even though ergopep sold all the stuff to purchase peptides anyways.

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
i`ve pin the myo yesterday even though it hasn`t recon and i`m not feeling anything. no strenght gains nothing.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Yeah d2r2 but now named changed so i have no clue but it was ergo brand which was his.. they say its good but i call bs as ive had the myo before and it was total clear...
:

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
I emailed ergo the other day and here`s their reply..
Be sure to use the bac water with sodium chloride. I've also included our solubility report. Thank you!

SOLUBILITY

Peptides can have widely varying solubility properties, depending largely on their primary sequence. While many peptides dissolve easily in bacteriostatic water, some, especially those containing multiple hydrophobic amino acid residues, may not readily dissolve. As a general procedure, we recommend first attempting to reconstitute peptides in bacteriostatic water (Containing 0.9% (9 mg/mL) of benzyl alcohol added as a bacteriostatic preservative.). If solubility is still a problem, addition of a small amount of dilute (approximately 10%) aqueous acetic acid (for basic peptides) may facilitate dissolution of the peptide. Many peptides can take 24-48 hours to dissolve using bacteriostatic water itself.

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
does anybody know how much sodium chloride or acetic acid to use for a 250 mcg vial reconned with 2 ml bac water? thanks

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
by the way i say ergo is bullshit. no one of the guys who used myo had recon it with sodium cloride or acetic acid.. so now what? hopefully i can post this on pm so people won`t get screwed by them anymore.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Whoa!! Someones hot.. ^^^. I got u Mofo .. Research man research .. Lol.

But yeah that's all true . Even Fusebaseball had trouble I believe.. I'm gonna locate that moose now..

d2r2ddd

AnaSCI VET
Apr 27, 2013
www.anasci.org
me being not one means I can't read shit.

huh? u cant read? u dun hav to b a member to b able to read===>

Ergopep and Purchase Peptides announcement

Two of the industries top research supply companies are merging.

We are happy to announce as of November 1st Ergopep.com will begin doing business as Purchasepeptides.com

The merger will benefit all current customers and those who are potential customers as well. The site will be carrying 2 lines of peptides. The current Purchasepeptides line as well as the Ergopep USA made peptides guaranteed to be made with American raw materials.

The merger makes sense for all parties involved especially the customer. Purchasepeptides is known for top quality products, outstanding turn around times (most domestic packages delivered in 3 days) great customer service and promotions with outstanding discounts weekly.

Both Phil & Lou appreciate all your business and we look forward to helping you with your future needs.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Lol. It says I must log in to read.. Dummy..
I already said they joined companies on first page .. U read.. Hahahah .. This thread makes people snippy.. Why are u awake
Lol Kdn..

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
Damn I didnt know this about ergo..the only thing I got from him was cjc and ghrp6 tho and they seemed g2g...I was about to get some myo too thanks for bringing this up

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
Yeah thanks for bringing this up I guess I better look for someone else to get peptides from now. Thats another reason y I love this board post like this dont get deleted

you better get the myo from another company bro..