©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

who pops there calfs

Chimp

Dec 19, 2003
Ohio
Ouch! I don't haven't tried that one yet. I think I'll hold off for a while.

A

armani1072

i used to hit em up twice a week last cycle. :D loved it

A

armani1072

i popped my calves last night with 400mg QV eq. it feels like i just did about 100 sets of toe raises!

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I have done calves with EOD tren shots. There is supposedly more nerves in the calves, but luckily I havent found them yet! :D

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Now pecs spook me. Stabbing a steel rod into my chest just seems to freak me out! lol

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Just got done poking my right calf for the first time with 1cc Galenika enanthate. Nice - much more easily accessible than the glutes. A great place for "do-it-yourselfer." :D

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
10 - 12 hours later.......ouch! Next time I think I'll split the 1cc between both of them instead of blasting it all into one! It isn't bad unless I sit down for a few minutes and then try to walk again - I'm limpin for the first few steps. I'm gonna wait 2 weeks then hit em both with 125ml each and see how that goes - will post results.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Hit em both with 1/2cc about 12 hours ago. Interesting - no pain at all in the right one (the one I stuck 2 weeks ago) and barely noticeable pain in the left one. Looks like the split dosage eased up on the pain quite a bit. The first shot may also prove out to be the only one that hurts. I'll know for sure next time I hit em - will post results.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I always get varied results with my injections. One time everything is smooth and the next time, it feels like a mule kicked me.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Its been pretty consistent for me with the enanthate. I've hit glutes, delts, calves, and traps so far - approx 10 injections total. Squirting 1cc into my right calf has been the only painful experience - but then again - I've got at least 10 more to go before I'm done.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
You're on! And I'll use my Cajun Injector syringe that I use for injecting marinade into chickens! (The needle is about 1/8 inch in diameter :D )
Will post results after I get out of the hospital - lol.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Popped em again yesterday - can't find my cajun injector :(
No problem this time with the 22ga 1" pins, though. I still like doing it this way cuz its so easy. I would suggest taking it easy the first couple of times though. I can't imagine pushing 1cc of one of the painful tests in for the first time. Don't do it!!