©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

back pic

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
Dont think I ever posted a back pic so thought id post one up..I have lost a little weight due to being sick tho

332m9g9.jpg

2ik4dj6.jpg

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
that's not a bad tribal tattoo.. I see two different designs, what is it supposed to be?

muscle wise, big back.. keep it up.

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
Hahah long story....I just showed up at a tattoo shop and told him I want something tribal and on my whole back. Something that flows with my muscles. He drew something on my back free hand and I said lets make it a little wider and he did the outline that day. It ended be 28 hours total lol

that's not a bad tribal tattoo.. I see two different designs, what is it supposed to be?

muscle wise, big back.. keep it up.

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
Thanks bro....haha believe or not a few people tried to copy it.....one of the guys in my city went to the same guy and said he wanted to copy mine....thank god the tattoo guy said sorry bro that was free hand and I dont do the same tattoo twice and I dont copy someone elses work. He ended up going to a shitty tattoo artist that tried to copy it and the lines arent straight and didnt fill it in good at all it looks spotty lol

Nice ink brudda.

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
One of those days that everyone's snowed in but me and my little bro managed to find a gym open today...lol last pic until summer I swear ....

23sc3lf.jpg