©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hi folks, Im new and wanted to say a little

shanetuff

Jan 24, 2007
Well, I hope I dont get beat up for posting this in the wrong spot. This is my first post so I thought I would let you know a little about me.

I am a NPC competitor
I was sponcered by Max Muscle
I have entered three shows locally, Northern Golds classic x2
Washington State championships

I stopped hitting it hard when my daughter was born 2 1/2 years ago

My first show, I did a bulking, intermediate and cutting cycle. I got up to 265 and dieted for 8 weeks. My show weight was 205@ about 5%

Second show was just one I entered before the Northern Golds. I dont count that one. I was still holding too much water. But two weeks later I showed at 220 and about 6%.... Not bad cause I came down from 290.

I really hold a lot of water. was taking about 1200mg a week of gear durring the bulking cycle. Anadrol 50 a bunch of cypinate and some winstrol."I guess it blocks some of the receptors that the A-50 aromitizes and binds to."

I cut up with, WIN, masteron and tren...Was crazzy how fast the water came off..Used diazide for a week and lasix the night before. Thought I was going to die....TOO many sweet potatoes.

I use to post on freakymuscle.com Hi if any one remembers me from that board. I posted I bunch about sites with tren.. I wont be doing my calvs again any time soon.

Attachments

• Family 2004 001.jpg
    Family 2004 001.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 14