©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Lower Chest Exercises

LITTLEME

Mar 9, 2005
USA
Anyone Have Any Good Lower Chest Workouts? I Have Tried A Few By Having A Problem Building It Up With The Rest Of My Chest

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
good topic , I was under the belief that the pectorals where one mussle and genetics would dictate to a point the shape I look forward to reading other thoughts on this .

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
max lift said:
good topic , I was under the belief that the pectorals where one mussle and genetics would dictate to a point the shape I look forward to reading other thoughts on this .

The Pecs must be worked in sections to maximize their development. Some people do Declimes for the lower pec. I prefer using a machine that has adjustable arms on either side with cables. I put the arms of the machine down to each side (like 3 and 7 o-clock if you were looking at a watch face) and pull the cables up and together, squeezing at the top.

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
Here is what I am doing for chest ,

3 set flat bench x 8-10 reps ,alternating bar \ dumbs from workout to workout

3 set inclines x 8-10 reps, " "

3 sets flys x 8-10 reps , alternating dumbs / cables from workout to workout

What are you guys doing???? would this be hitting the lower pecs

thunderterd

I love boobs
Mar 9, 2005
IMO, i gain in the lower chest a little from flat bench, not from incline, but decline flies and sitting flies are doing it for me. I usually work out alone, so i prefer not to do decline alnoe because i am short and the bar is behind me quite a bit. I just cant get used to decline on smith machine. Everyone is different . I know people who do nothing decline and have a solid chest all around. I stay away from cables until i bulk more.

LITTLEME

Mar 9, 2005
USA
"What are you guys doing???? would this be hitting the lower pecs"
LOWER CHEST IS WORKED BY DECLINE , DIPS AND LOW CABLE CROSS-OVER AS FREEJAY SAID. I WAS LOOKING FOR SOMETHING DIFFERENT. MAYBE SOMEONE HAS OTHER GOOD IDEAS