©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Igf1-Lr3/tadalafil log...

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
2 vials of Igf1-Lr3
2 vials of oxytocin
1 tadalafil
1 acetic acid

After work I always take a long nap. This time I decided to test the Igf by taking 10mcg subQ reconstituted in acetic acid. I administered it in the fat on my hip. It surprisingly wasn't painful at all.
I had a banana, a cup of oats, a cup of non fat milk, and 2 scoops of syntha 6 protein.
I then lied down for a nap. 45 minutes later I woke up very hot. I also felt restless, which is odd because I'm usually out hard and don't want to get up. When I got up I thought, damn, it's hot in here. I then realized it was the Igf that obviously kicked up my metabolism. Plus, I had restless energy, which is odd because I thought Igf was supposed to make you tired.

I got up and the put 40mg tadalafil under my tongue. I could taste the dense sweet taste of the tadalafil beyond the grain alcohol it was diluted in. I held it under my tongue, as alcohol quickly pulls the drug sublingually into the blood stream.

I then put 100mcg igf1-Lr 3 into a diabetic syringe. I reconstituted the vial of Lr3 with 2ml acetic acid so every 2 units in the diabetic syringe was equal to 10mcg Igf1-Lr3. My arms are where I load up on syntherol, so I decided to site inject Lr3 into traps, lats, delts, and upper, middle, and lower pecs.
OMG!!!!! Acetic acid burns like hell in the muscle, even though only 2 units of solution went into each muscle.
I then had a meal with 6oz extra lean ground turkey, a cup of brown rice, and 1oz of almonds. I was abnormally wired and raging for some reason, I think because I bumped up my test from 250mg to 700mg/wk.

I trained delts, bis, and tris at a very fast pace.

OBSERVATIONS: Extreme vascularity, most likely from the 40mg of tadalafil. Painful arm pump! I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone at the gym. Some guy came up and said, YOU'RE REALLY PUMPED!!!
I was only interested in training hard and fast, and staring at the sexy girl with the big butt and huge boobs(has to be the test increase).
I was incredibly hot while training!!!
When I got home I took my shirt off and my chest looked huge like I had trained it when I hadn't, same with traps. My lats felt pumped as well and I didn't train them. I definitely had more vascularity in the arms and delts.
I'm still raging and wired here at home. Guess I'll get ready to take some oxytocin and make my oxytocin log. Perhaps it will chill me out. Will wait a few hours so I'm not too relaxed to get things done that I need to do.

PROTOCOL: injected a little over 8mcg Igf1-Lr3 in each trap, lat, medial delt, upper, lower, and middle pec. I'll most likely do this upon waking eod so I have all day to eat carbs and fill up with glycogen. I know I said pwo is best but I want a full day with Igf in my blood stream before taking my oxytocin at night.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Man, I had a massive tadalafil erection all night. I've never dosed it at 40mg before. Weiner is a lot thicker and longer while both erect and flaccid. :)

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Was sweating balls while I slept. Metabolism is definitely kicked up. Less subQ water today. Looks good! :)

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
I just got a pm from a member who also just started Igf1-Lr3 preworkout and he had the exact same experience that I had. He got extremely wired after doing the Igf micro injects. It feels like a preworkout. You are able to train much faster and more intensely! I had veins everywhere. Today, my abs are much more defined. I think I'll stick with taking the Igf injects preworkout.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Man, I had a massive tadalafil erection all night. I've never dosed it at 40mg before. Weiner is a lot thicker and longer while both erect and flaccid. :)

I find that is true for me too. I take a small dose of an SSRI and that has the opposite effect which doesn't really bother me but not ideal! So when I take tadalafil I notice a big difference in flaccid length and thickness.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
I just woke up. My chest is still fully pumped and I haven't trained it since Tuesday. The recomp on this compound is dramatically fast! I'm pumped all over and the fat bloated guy I had a few days ago is gone. My abs are tigjt and shredded again. I ate like shit last week in Vegas and put a lot of subQ water and fat in in my abs. Now they look incredible! If my body weight is still 227Lbs with this dramatic change in muscularity, I'll be ecstatic!!!

I'm going to do my Igf micro injections in a few hours and go train chest and back.

My weiner is still pumped up from the Friday dose of tadalafil.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
I have to say the pump on this combination is intense! I notice the best pump goes to my chest, most likely because I inject upper, middle, and lower pec on each side with Igf. I'm temped to put 6 Igf injects in each pec on chest days as I love this pump! Today I'm doing a little of everything upperbody as I feel kind of crappy from stopping my bp medicine, clonidine HCL, which is very addictive and has bad withdrawal symptoms.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Today at the gym. Chest pump is nice. Looks like big fat titties.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    353.6 KB · Views: 91

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
UPDATE

I notice my hands go numb, even my forearms, while napping and sleeping on igf1-Lr3. It's just like when I use real hgh.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Matey there is a big difference in your chest in literally a few days. Good work!!

Just checking you haven't had breast implants recently? :D

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Tadalafil and blood pressure

133/58

I have been withdrawing from clonidine HCL for 4 days. Clonidine is one of the strongest and most addictive blood pressure medicines which is known to have a strong rebound effect if stopped cold turkey. Blood pressure could rise to dangerous levels causing stroke or heart attack. When I decided to stop clonidine, I started 40mg of tadalafil eod, as tadalafil was originally created as a high blood pressure medicine. I just took my bp and it is 133/58 proving in my kind that tadalafil reduces blood pressure. When I tried to stop clonidine two weeks ago without tadalafil my blood pressure was 187/103.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Here is a pm from a member on this same Igf/tadalafil stack:

"Bro I'm loving this protocol. I'm 5 weeks out and it's actually making dreadful workouts fun, the pumps are skin tearing and the vascularity is like nothing I've ever seen. My stomach is crawling in new veins."

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Okay, so I thought maybe I could train today but still am way messed up from this flu. I only got as far as doing my syntherol arm injects and took my 40mg tadalafil for the first time since I last posted taking it.
I ended up falling back to sleep and OMG!!! my dick got hard and I got real horny!!! I swear tadalafil increases my sex drive in a HUGE way!!!
I'm glad I held off on the igf. I'll take it tomorrow when I have to train regardless of how I feel because I have to meet a personal training client at the gym.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
I have a spontaneous erection right now at work thanks to the 40mg tadalafil I took last night. Not cool! Hahaha :)

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
I knew I looked like I was getting bigger since I took Igf1-Lr3. This is the first day I've trained in 10 days. I cut my AAS down to below a gram. It was over 4 grams a month and a half ago. I just put 100mcg Igf1-Lr3 in 6 sites into pecs and one in each delt. I last took Igf1-Lr3 10 days ago. I weighed 224Lbs. I just weighed in at 331Lbs. My food intake has been way down and my protein way way down. I came across a post on another forum that included a rat study proving that muscles keep growing after the sessation of Igf 1 use for months. I need to find that study.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Good Lord that was a great pump!!!! Strength was wayyyy up!!!
Here is a pic I just took. Remember, I've been in bed for 10 days with what is basically walking pneumonia and haven't trained at all, or eaten much.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    345.1 KB · Views: 52

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
I knew I looked like I was getting bigger since I took Igf1-Lr3. This is the first day I've trained in 10 days. I cut my AAS down to below a gram. It was over 4 grams a month and a half ago. I just put 100mcg Igf1-Lr3 in 6 sites into pecs and one in each delt. I last took Igf1-Lr3 10 days ago. I weighed 224Lbs. I just weighed in at 331Lbs. My food intake has been way down and my protein way way down. I came across a post on another forum that included a rat study proving that muscles keep growing after the sessation of Igf 1 use for months. I need to find that study.

Damn brother 107 lb jump in 10 days can I get a case of that shit sent to me asap!!!! LOL:headbang:
Assuming you meant 231 thats still 7lbs in 10 days under less than optimal conditions (being sick) pretty impressive.

Last edited: