©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

BodyLogicMD

hawkeyes56

Oct 13, 2013
Nova
Does anyone have experience with BodyLogicMD?
They are the only people I have found in Northern VA but I was hoping to get a little feedback before I shelled out the money for the blood tests that they want. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I know my medical insurance pays for my trt, but I wonder what they'd say to a hgh script. That'd be well worth the cost of the clinic if I could get hgh for a $5 copay.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Stop the madness chris..lol. to get insurance to cover hgh you need severe pituitary issue or be married to a little person and u steal hers. Other than that its cosmedic..I could see you here bro.

Attachments

• vzk7pz.jpg
    vzk7pz.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 51

slide

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 26, 2012
WTF is bioidentical hormone replacement therapy? Derived from natural sources like yams and soy? That doesn't sound like they are prescribing test...

What am I missing...

-s

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Stop the madness chris..lol. to get insurance to cover hgh you need severe pituitary issue or be married to a little person and u steal hers. Other than that its cosmedic..I could see you here bro.

That's funny right there IB. Maybe I'll tell I need tren and tne and watch their jaw drop. Also, Slide...I have no clue what that bio identical stuff is.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Lol..I looked Bodylogic up and all I see is a scam.. No where do I see hgh or trt ,I see bioidentical crap which is herbs and yams and products available otc. Show me if im wrong. ? Thks

Last edited: