©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Afford TRT script w/out insurance...

Majere1313

Apr 14, 2014
I just wanted to share this with you guys in case you didn't know.

I was placed on TRT a few months ago but my insurance doesn't cover my Test script outside of the doctors office. I tried to get it filled and it was $275. So I said, fuck that noise and started looking at alternatives. I found this site...

Prices, Coupons and Information - GoodRx

I was skeptical. They claim to be able to get you up to 80% off of medication at legit pharmacies and you don't need insurance. I got my 10ml script filled for $70 at CVS. You don't have to join anything or pay a penny for the coupon.

In some cases even if your insurance does cover whatever medication your on, this site is cheaper than your co-pay.

Check it out. It's pretty fuckin awesome.

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
I think IB or Turbo said something about this in the past not 100% but it seems like I remember it great info!

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
My pops is on trt, has to go get his shots at the docs once a week. I think just 200mg of test cyp...he just got his medicare to cover absolutely everything, but before it cost him $30 for each shot, and $25 of that was what he had to pay at the pharmacy for just one shots worth! Doesnt include office visit co pay either. Talk about a fucking rip off, he was spending $100 every month just for 4 goddamn ml! Ridiculous!

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Lol. Then give pops a shot of yours matt and be a good son, u cheap ass..

I was gonna tell him that, but mom was in the other room. She thinks all the weight ive gained is only from protein shakes.lol. he gets all his shit covered %100 free now, but I do need to hook him up. Dude still hits the gym 4-5 times a week and for 66 years old puts up damn good weight and still looks great. Only reason I havent hooked him up is bc he has blood pressure issues. If I gave him more test and he died of a fuckin heartattack id be the reason for it. Sucks cause he still has the drive and busts his ass, just the age factor prevents him from advancing. Feel bad for him...

Majere1313

Apr 14, 2014
Walgreen 42 $ no script with good rx code for the watson 200mg ml..$ 70 seems high bro..

You're saying you went to Walgreens and got script filled with no insurance for $42? That doesn't sound right. Publix and CVS wanted to charge me almost $300.

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
I'm just curious, why do you HAVE to get it prescribed? I mean, I'm positive that with your resources at hand, you can get it quite easily. I'm also sure you can get it pharmaceutical grade.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
I'm just curious, why do you HAVE to get it prescribed? I mean, I'm positive that with your resources at hand, you can get it quite easily. I'm also sure you can get it pharmaceutical grade.

Because it's the difference between a felony and a legal purchase. If you can get it prescribed you'd be stupid not to, especially at those prices. Familiarity breeds contempt. It would be wise to not get too comfortable with the illegality of what we're doing here. Legal is always better than illegal, even if it costs a few dollars more.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
So, if I take this coupon to CVS, I can get pharma grade Cyp for $42 without a script?

No, you still have to have a script. It's just way cheaper than the regular price for scripted testosterone.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Derek with a scrip, take that cyp and walk proudly with it around your no neck juiced up body hanging off a platitnum chain as you walk through an airport secutity check and say "see bitches" I got and u fukn dont. Like this smuck rollin a fatty
lock. . Sorry turbobusa . On a bad rant today and u know why... :)

Attachments

• download (1).jpg
    download (1).jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
I think I'm going to have to find a doc that will provide a script. Last one wanted me to take the gel. Fuck that. I have a wife a son.