©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Crap!!! Is my stuff ruined?

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
I keep all my peptides in a mini fridge in a back room both constituted and unconstituted. Last night I guess my fridge decided to thaw and ice over in parts. The only things that may be in question is some unconstituted igf-1 lr3. About 3 vials froze to the fridge. Nothing that was constitued was effected. Only the 3 unconstituted igf-1lr3
My question is are they ruined?

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
I keep all my peptides in a mini fridge in a back room both constituted and unconstituted. Last night I guess my fridge decided to thaw and ice over in parts. The only things that may be in question is some unconstituted igf-1 lr3. About 3 vials froze to the fridge. Nothing that was constitued was effected. Only the 3 unconstituted igf-1lr3
My question is are they ruined?

They are fine. Unreconstituted peptides are actually best stored in the freezer.

joshck77

Feb 7, 2014
I dont know about the igf......but I know peps and hcg can be pre loaded into syringes and frozen and just thaw out when needed.