©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hawk's BioPep HGH Results

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
A little set up, I haven't used hgh for over a month. In the pastni have used the old blue tops from mexi, hyges from hgh power and rips from tp. Anyway, my last meal was 9PM the night before. I mixed the vial with .5cc of ba water and swirled. I did notice there was no negative pressure like others I have used...oh well. Then I pin it all IM at 7:30. I don't eat again till after my blood is drawn at 10:30.

Anyway the results came back today at 10.2.

Now I felt some hand tightening, but more like 5iu of rips.

Hawk

dudeface

Oct 25, 2012
my results were:

Growth Hormone, Serum 18.6 High ng/mL

from last week. I also have another test in the works for results on Monday.

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
Thanks for testing and posting
Bummer about results
I hope rips are back by the end of the year that's when my supply will run out :(
I will be testing some generics from #% soon
Will post results if Anasci wants them posted but will check with him first since he is not a sponsor here

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Thanks for testing and posting
Bummer about results
I hope rips are back by the end of the year that's when my supply will run out :(
I will be testing some generics from #% soon
Will post results if Anasci wants them posted but will check with him first since he is not a sponsor here

I'll tell you what, there is going to be a rush on the firsg sponsor with legit hgh. And that guy will make some ching!

Hawk

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Provider posted today that Riptropin is available now.
limited amounts but now available.