©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Exhausted...

Diesel

AnaSCI's GridIron God
Jan 30, 2005
Ghetto
is it alright to take lika week off from lifting, ive been bustin my balls everyday for the last almost 3 months now, with my diet and supp's and weightlifting, i think im startin to get sick literally, like my bench is dropping cause im runnin outa intensity any suggestions?

W

wolfyEVH

you should take a week off every 8 weeks of lifting. Give your body some rest

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Taking a week off occassionally is a great rejuvination technique. You may even want to come back and do a medium intensity workout for a few weeks. Going balls to the walls constantly will pay a toll on your nervous system and your ability to recover.

Diesel

AnaSCI's GridIron God
Jan 30, 2005
Ghetto
ight thanx guys, not to metion spring ball is up aroound the corner, i think a break would feel great i jus dont wanna come back benchin 50 less pounds then i was befor ya know
thanx again guys

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Diesel said:
ight thanx guys, not to metion spring ball is up aroound the corner, i think a break would feel great i jus dont wanna come back benchin 50 less pounds then i was befor ya know
thanx again guys

Many power lifters and bodybuilders actually find that they have to take time off in order to get past a training plateau. I you feel sick, your body is trying to tell you something bro. Take a break and let the healing begin!

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Diesel said:
thanx again guys
Dont worry about that, its just numbers. If it does drop a tad, it will come back. Usually when I take a week off though and come back, my strength goes up because Im rested and relaxed.