©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

help with my trt

Otis Henderson

Dec 31, 2013
If I was to self med TRT at 250/300mg week should I wait a few weeks before adding an AI or should I start one straight away?

Also will I suffer from heart attack or stroke if my rbc gets too high on 250/300mg week as I can't donate blood or will I be ok?

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
just my opinion but I'd go through a doc for the trt until you get a bunch of reading in, the blood-work will tell you how much ai you need or don't need as far as donating blood if the blood work shows it high you can always get the supplies and do it your self.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Otis no on all counts . But whats age weight. Etc. Get a basic blood panel screen done and go from there...online labs cost 50 $ depending on legality of state you live .

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I agree with aon and IB. First off, 250-300mg/wk isn't trt, but a low dose cycle and should not be run for extended lengths of times like trt is. Those doses will more than likely put your t levels quite a ways put of normal range. Ideally, trt is run without an ai with the rare exception of a few that have excess estrogen. 100mg/week is a standard dose and is a much better place to start. Blood work is a must even self medicating. This is meant for long term and should be closely monitored. At the very least get bloods every 3 months for the first year and if everything is in range, you can go to yearly bloods.

cjsboy79

May 19, 2014
If I was to self med TRT at 250/300mg week should I wait a few weeks before adding an AI or should I start one straight away?

Also will I suffer from heart attack or stroke if my rbc gets too high on 250/300mg week as I can't donate blood or will I be ok?
Otis no on all counts . But whats age weight. Etc. Get a basic blood panel screen done and go from there...online labs cost 50 $ depending on legality of state you live .
Im actually on TRT. My dose is 200 mgs of Tst Cyp every 14 day's with labs on every secon inject. Keeping a schedule like this one will eventually get levels back to normal with little to no sides at all.
I agree with aon and IB. First off, 250-300mg/wk isn't trt, but a low dose cycle and should not be run for extended lengths of times like trt is. Those doses will more than likely put your t levels quite a ways put of normal range. Ideally, trt is run without an ai with the rare exception of a few that have excess estrogen. 100mg/week is a standard dose and is a much better place to start. Blood work is a must even self medicating. This is meant for long term and should be closely monitored. At the very least get bloods every 3 months for the first year and if everything is in range, you can go to yearly bloods.