©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First attempt getting labs

Rod1222

Jan 18, 2014
Hey guys, cycle time is approaching!

Now, before I start another cycle, I want to get bloods done to check testerone levels BEFORE starting the cycle.

What numbers am I looking for regarding testosterone?
What ranges are baseline for a post cycle lab?
Am I allowed to say what lab of aas/testosterone I'm using when I retest during cycle and post cycle?

I've been off aas and pct for months, and my balls are back in action.

I always cycle prop and dbol as a front load, while enanthate builds up. Mid cycle I drop the dbol and add a little tren. Just in case you guys can ballpark an estimate if you ran a cycle similar

Usually about 5-600mg test week
50 mg daily dbol
400 tren week

From Ohio with the hoes,

Rod

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
You going thru your dr or an online lab? When u state age it will show ranges a normal human male should be in for all tests and will say high if you are high or low if you are low.Each lab has different standard levels but all close in numbers.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I have been on cycle for 5 weeks now pinning 1200mg sust Monday Wednesday and Friday when is the best time to get bloods done

Yep, after 5 weeks you should have a stable testosterone serum level if your pinning like you are. I like to run test for 4 weeks minimum prior to testing to give it time to stabilize. I normally do my blood draw 7 days after my last pin. I know every is different but this works for me.