©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

One is bigger then the other

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
If it's. the photo. You are going by -the it could just bee lighting from shadow - one side is in shadow now and other side is in light - play with you lighting - they both actually look symmetrical - have some one else take the pic

Last edited:

Old Man River

Feb 14, 2013
The BIG STATE OF TEXAS!
Chaotic health, my right nut is bigger than my left one ! Ha , ha . To be on the serious side , I notice that my right side of my body fires off ;nerve endings and pump, better than my left side . This might be due to years of construction, working out, and neck and spinal misalignments . It fires good when chiropractic adjustments and deep tissue massage therapy are incorporated every so often. Also believe that unilateral training is best from time to time . You have some thick/sick muscles in your upper body. How are your legs coming along? Later OMR

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Even if one side is bigger, don't sweat it. I swear I have that issue with every body part.

Hell even one ear is lower than the other.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Dude, that cracked me up reading it. :D
You wear glasses too right? That suuuuucks.. ;)
Yea just started about a year ago
For years I always thought every pair of sunglasses that I bought were messed up until I figured it out
Now I never buy any glasses that hook behind the ears. I buy the straight ones with rubber on them for compression

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
I think everyone has a least some asymmetry going on from one side to the other. Could be bi's, pecs delts, anything. I do, but those lats look real balanced to me. Looking great Chaotic.

And Sandpig, I hear you on the ears. I think I have some of that too. Way I see it, just increasing my hearing range :D

Last edited: