©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

best time to do cardio?

Mr.Clean

Mar 30, 2005
hi i currently work out 3 times a week, wed, fri, and sunday. now i was wondering when should i do cardio? after workout or on my days off, and for how long?

thunderterd

I love boobs
Mar 9, 2005
you will probably get mixed answers on how many days to do it, but i get the results i am looking for by doing cardio 5 days a week, within 20 minutes after i wake up in the morning on an empty stomach.

welcome to the board :smoker:

P

pincrusher

Mr.Clean said:
hi i currently work out 3 times a week, wed, fri, and sunday. now i was wondering when should i do cardio? after workout or on my days off, and for how long?
what are you trying to accomplish? are you trying to get cut for summer, lose a little bodyfat, or are you bulking and are woried about gaining fat while on a cycle? we need a little more info before we can give ya details on when to do your cardio. :)

Mr.Clean

Mar 30, 2005
i am trying to lose my gut but keep muscle. i know its hard to gain muscle and burn fat, but i am trying to at least keep the muscle i have.

Nomad

Feb 9, 2005
ditto what terd said about mixed answers...personally I like doing it on empty stomach in a.m. (20-35 min) I am too taxed after weights to do any cardio...unless there is some ass on the eliptical :D