©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Lump in breast

Pablogatos

Apr 6, 2014
I'm on trt, 175mgs test C and 100mgs Mast E and I've developed a lump in left breast. I've always been sensitive to estrogen.

I've used a TON of different types of tests both prescribed and non-prescribed. The batch I have now is a UG lab 300mgs an ML. Its possible it's stronger as it has been in the past when it was from China.

What reverses the lump? Its about the size of pea and slightly painful. I have liquidex and a tiny amount of prescription caber...

Thanks

Pablo

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Pablo. Whats your age? Mast e has anti e properties and is faked usually with anothrr compound. So is this a new supplier? Ditch the mast hit the letro or dex if you know its real asap.or get real aromasin asap.

Pablogatos

Apr 6, 2014
What do you mean "faked with another compound"
The supplier is from China, not new and very reputable
I'm 47 yrs old
I also Mast P from a different supplier.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Agree on letro being the best for lump removal. For me anyways. Its harsh though, hard on the joints and libido sometimes. I actually just got some small lumps from npp, and tried fixing them with aromasin but it wasnt working so i hit the letro...after 2 weeks the lumps are almost gone. This is the 3rd or 4th time ive used letro for gyno, and it has always worked the best and fastest every time. Try 1.25mg every day for a while it should do the trick.

Kafka82

Jan 1, 2015
Have a similar problem
I'm on 4 week in this cycle and some small lumps behind the nipple started to grow
Cycle
Sus 800pw
Npp 400pw
Masteron 400pw
I have been taking adex at 0.5mg EOD and then added nova at 40mg ed which seems to have stopped the problem to go worse

I want now to reduce the lumps and ordered some letro
How much should I take? 1mg ed until lumps vanish then reduce?

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Have a similar problem
I'm on 4 week in this cycle and some small lumps behind the nipple started to grow
Cycle
Sus 800pw
Npp 400pw
Masteron 400pw
I have been taking adex at 0.5mg EOD and then added nova at 40mg ed which seems to have stopped the problem to go worse

I want now to reduce the lumps and ordered some letro
How much should I take? 1mg ed until lumps vanish then reduce?

For me adex works better dosed daily .If it were me id up the adex now atleast until you get your letro you may not have to run the letro the adex may take care of it if you find your right dose and keep an eye on it

Last edited:

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Adex is good at prevention but I've never heard of anyone reducing gyno with it.

Letro at the full 2.5 mgs ED till you start to see a reduction then cut dosage in half then eventually in half again.

That's whatgot rid of mine.

Kafka82

Jan 1, 2015
Ok 2.5 mg letro seems too much just by reading sides.., love to keep my Sex drive high also.
What if I start at 1.25 and if I don't see improvements after a week increase it?
Lumps are tiny for now bigger on my right side though...no idea how long on average it takes to fix this on letro

Last edited:

MikeRoss

Dec 4, 2014
I agree, letro is your best bet. Although it's odd to be running mast and still having estrogen sides? mast usually keeps estrogen under control for me

Kafka82

Jan 1, 2015
I agree, letro is your best bet. Although it's odd to be running mast and still having estrogen sides? mast usually keeps estrogen under control for me

That's what I thought in fact I didn't start adex before 2 weeks into my cycle thinking that with masteron I was covered.... What else can cause the small nipple lumps? I was reading that Npp might cause it

Kafka82

Jan 1, 2015
I'm considering to do a blood test right now to check estradiol levels
What u think? Shall check shbg too?

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Ok 2.5 mg letro seems too much just by reading sides.., love to keep my Sex drive high also.
What if I start at 1.25 and if I don't see improvements after a week increase it?
Lumps are tiny for now bigger on my right side though...no idea how long on average it takes to fix this on letro

It's just temporary. Yea sex drive may diminish but do you really want to get rid of the lump?

Took me about a month to clear mine up. Only ran the full 2.5 mgs for about a week

MikeRoss

Dec 4, 2014
you`re running NPP? If it's not estrogen it very well might be NPP prolactin related. some people are more sensitive to certain sides than others. Caber or prami should do the trick.

Kafka82

Jan 1, 2015
you`re running NPP? If it's not estrogen it very well might be NPP prolactin related. some people are more sensitive to certain sides than others. Caber or prami should do the trick.

Yes I am running NPP indeed

I have caber at hand too.

How do I know it s etrogen or prolactin? What are the risks if I don't take the caber? How much shall I take?

I am going crazy

chem rage

Feb 12, 2015
Lump is already DDeveolped? I'd say get some letro asap my man! If you can't get letro get Aromasin! Try to get Pharmacutical stuff it you can. I'd use research chem sites as an WORST case last resort!

chem rage

Feb 12, 2015
Yes I am running NPP indeed

I have caber at hand too.

How do I know it s etrogen or prolactin? What are the risks if I don't take the caber? How much shall I take?

I am going crazy

If you have the caber TAKE it man! take .5mg Every 3 days! I mean why NOT take it? You have it specifically for this reason. If you take it you will 100% know that if you get any gyno it's not from prolctin! How can u tell? if it's from estro or prolactin? without blood work i dont think u really can! if it was me i wouldnt fuck around prolactin gyno scares the shit out of me. take the shit man!

chem rage

Feb 12, 2015
It's just temporary. Yea sex drive may diminish but do you really want to get rid of the lump?

Took me about a month to clear mine up. Only ran the full 2.5 mgs for about a week

Damn 2.5 is a lot! How did you feel at that dose? I feel letro is only used for instances like these, either that or extream contesst prop prior to show for real dry look but even so. I would def start low at .5 mg and work up to 2.5mg

I dont use much letro so i would take his advice if it worked for him and killed it wuick. just seem like much!