©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Favorite Body Part

LITTLEME

Mar 9, 2005
USA
Lets Take A Pole And See What Everyones Favorite Body Part Is To Work. I Like Chest And What Is Everone's Least Favorite. Mine Is Biceps. I Know Its Weird But I Just Can't Get Into Them I Try But I Don't Know Why

thunderterd

I love boobs
Mar 9, 2005
my favorite body part to work is my penis.

seriously, favorite is chest and least fav is legs

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
thunderterd said:
my favorite body part to work is oracle's penis.

seriously :D

J/k bro. LOL

I have to keep up to my new title..LOL

No hard feelings?????

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
By the way....Where is Oracle??? Have seen him on here for a while??? :confused:

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
Breasts, ass and vagina......oh we are supposed to be talking about ourselves???? My favorite part to work is my cock. It is a compound exercise. It works the tri's, bi's, shoulder and forearm. Ahhhh..... so that is the reason my right arm is so big!!!

Actually chest and quads are my favorite, I hate doing shoulders.

Nomad

Feb 9, 2005
fav= chest
Worst= legs (cause it hurts the most) then again if you hit legs hard & honest nothing better than that

Nmd

P

pincrusher

im one of those sick bastards who loves doing legs :D nothin like the feel of not feelin your feet cause your damn legs hurt that bad 3 days after your leg workout.
least favorite would be abs. i just hate workin them unless its while havin sex with the wife(i guess thats why i dont have any abs right now LOL)

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
I guess I'm pretty demented like pin, I love working the legs as well as my shoulders. Nothing's better that some heavy ass millitary press. I hate working abs and biceps, I HATE CURLS!!!! Love the result though

Nomad

Feb 9, 2005
When your making progress & moving weight nothing beats working legs & doing heavy squats

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
shoulders and tri's. I like the way it makes you look thick and broad

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
id say legs are my fav because im better at it and I can realy feel the burn. least fav are abs,I do them anyway, but im misrerable while im doing them.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
oracle said:
shoulders and tri's. I like the way it makes you look thick and broad
dangoh deltoids man, I tellyou what man look at my dangoh GUNS man.jus BOOM!...jus dango BOOM! man
-boomhauer,king of the dango hill

Last edited: