©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

trying to help out my friend(girl)

james101

Sep 28, 2004
one of my girl friend is trying to get fit and she said she eats about 5-6snacks a day. each about 200 calories, so she trying to eat about 1000calories max. she works out everyday but she only does cardio. usually about 50mins of intense running. so like my eating is as follows, with a few variations from time to time:
first breakfast (at about 6am): oatmeal with granola, nonfat milk, some juice, maybe some water. roughly about 200 calories
second breakfast (at about 8-9am): lowfat yogurt which is about 200 calories, or applesauce, whcih is about 100
first snack (at about 11-12): a handful of crackers about 200 calories.
second snack or, well, i guess this would be lunch (at about 2-3) a salad or something. sometimes a quesadilla? either way about 200
and then... depending on how late i ate my lunch ill have dinner (at about 6-7). sometimes, if i didnt eat much for lunch ill have a healthy choice dinner which is usually about 250ish. or, something small. sometimes im not very hungry, but ill give myself some trek mix of dried fruit and nuts. or ill eat an orange or an apple.
shes 5'6, 21yrs old she wont tell me her weight
she just want to see if what shes doing right now like her diet stuff is good or not and add few more suggestions

"i care nothing about my arms and legs. they can stay the same, and id be fine with it. i have a tummy issue, but its not like a want a stinkn four pack or anything."

and these are questions she asked me.

1. what kind of weight lifting should i do?
2. what else can you suggest for me to do?
3. do you think i am doing okay considering what info i have given you?
5. should i not be doing cardio everyday?
6. how much water should i be drinking?

she won't tell me her weight so try to work with me here

thanx

*moving from the previous forum

Little Man

Jul 17, 2005
somewhere, US
i say eat more like start out at 2000 calories or 1800 eating 3 times a day.. If she is not losing weight lower the calorie count a bit. and like tordon also said protein after a workout. i reccomend having her do a full bod workout also. i say have her do a walk,run,walk cardio/fat burn treadmill. drink enough water to stay hydrated. maybe one drink a day with caffeine in it. thats my 2 cents. it is how i work with my girl now and she is actually gaining muscle definition and her back looks more muscular so i think i am doing good with her. i will get a new body fat count probably tomorrow.

i attached a before pic .... yes i know she doesnt need to lose much hehe but she wants to get stronger and lose some of her fat.

Attachments

• ashleigh_ebpm_04.jpg
    ashleigh_ebpm_04.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 30

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
:devil2: alright seeso she's a cutie.... were do the two of you work out at and what days does she workout alone :devil2:

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
sesso said:
i say eat more like start out at 2000 calories or 1800 eating 3 times a day.. If she is not losing weight lower the calorie count a bit. and like tordon also said protein after a workout. i reccomend having her do a full bod workout also. i say have her do a walk,run,walk cardio/fat burn treadmill. drink enough water to stay hydrated. maybe one drink a day with caffeine in it. thats my 2 cents. it is how i work with my girl now and she is actually gaining muscle definition and her back looks more muscular so i think i am doing good with her. i will get a new body fat count probably tomorrow.

i attached a before pic .... yes i know she doesnt need to lose much hehe but she wants to get stronger and lose some of her fat.

Hmmmmmm...........exactly what does your girlfriend do that her pics are on fantasyphotographs.com??

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
STEELADDICTION said:
Hmmmmmm...........exactly what does your girlfriend do that her pics are on fantasyphotographs.com??

good looken out steel i was wondering what that said in the top corner, i had already replied and went back for a second look when i noticed the addy at top

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
cawb said:
good looken out steel i was wondering what that said in the top corner, i had already replied and went back for a second look when i noticed the addy at top

Yeah either he's one lucky bastard or one horrible bull shitter! What do you think CAWB, do you smell something funny? Come on SESSO, own up brother!

Little Man

Jul 17, 2005
somewhere, US
lol its my chick. fantasyphotographs.com is my friends site. he is a photographer. and i let my chick do modeling but not video unless shes bangin me hee i am in a diff state then all of you cawb lol. she usually goes whenever i goo which is 6 days a week.

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
i call :bsflag: and if she is really your girl i wouldnt want her posting pics like these for all us perves to look at

Attachments

• ash_3.jpg
    ash_3.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 25
  • ash_7.jpg
    ash_7.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 24

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
I Aint Gonna Lie I Put My Girls Pics On A Site B4 Hehe. But They Dont Have No Copyright Stamp On Them

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
I Wanna See Boob Licking But How Do We Know Its You? And No My Girl Doesnt Know Hahaha

Little Man

Jul 17, 2005
somewhere, US
cant get the boob pic till i get to my house her cd is all scratched cuz she had them in her purse but when i am home i wil but i dont want my face on here. lol

but here is pics i took at home.

Attachments

• ash-_cam.jpg
    ash-_cam.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 27
  • ash-_cam-(1).jpg
    ash-_cam-(1).jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 26
I can vouch for him as the photographer and owner of fantasyphotographs.com :) She is a cutie for certain. I almost hate myself for making my first post on a new forum be something like this heh. I am however, like her, making my way into the world of fitness. My current regimen needs a few tweaks and I still need to work on my methods (that's what sesso if for) but I'm already starting to see and feel a dramatic difference. When you spend time as a photographer doing dsl tech support to finance your web projects (if I launch the pay sites I'm working on I won't need a day job) you tend to pack on a few of the extra lbs.