©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

no UG for me... just the real stuff !

WINNY-guy

Jan 8, 2004
just a comment to say that the UG labs sells an expensive and dangerous roids, compare to the real gear ! for me, it's just a "real stuff", or nothing. my gear come directly to the vet. i'm new in this forum....i know, my english is bad, but i try....i do my best... :unsure:

have a nice day everybody !

bienvenue au français...c'est plus facile dans cette langue ! :p

cbr929

SUPER NATURAL
Jan 2, 2004
Oklahoma
IMO just depends on what brand UG you get like IP pretty nasty shit but places like BL and QFS make quality stuff not bathtub gear

WINNY-guy

Jan 8, 2004
** Sorry bro, but you can not ask for sources. The UG labs mentioned are only available through a source. Please PM me if you don't understand**

*Edited By: Crankin'steiN*

Crankin'steiN

Dec 18, 2003
<!--QuoteBegin-cbr929+Jan 9 2004, 10:47 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cbr929 @ Jan 9 2004, 10:47 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> lol at first i thought Winny-guy was telling me I couldn't ask for sources [/b][/quote]
LOL. No I don't think that was it.... I think he was asking how he could get the underground stuff you mentioned...

WINNY-guy

Jan 8, 2004
:D ok ! you are wrong !!

i just ask to know if it's possible to see this UD labs stuff (pictures,

description of the products, the contry, and something like that.( I'm just curious)

I don't want buy a UD labs gear, :) so i have my personnel gear for many many

years again....my horses are my best friends !!! (real prescriptions)

sorry for this confusion !

Crankin'steiN

Dec 18, 2003
<!--QuoteBegin-WINNY-guy+Jan 9 2004, 12:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (WINNY-guy @ Jan 9 2004, 12:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> :D ok ! you are wrong !!

i just ask to know if it's possible to see this UD labs stuff (pictures,

description of the products, the contry, and something like that.( I'm just curious)

I don't want buy a UD labs gear, :) so i have my personnel gear for many many

years again....my horses are my best friends !!! (real prescriptions)

sorry for this confusion ! [/b][/quote]
Oh.... Shit sorry pal.

I didn't realize thats what you meant.....

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
This is your opinion bro, you must have tried some bunk stuff. I have used several different companys of gear and right now I am using UG....I love it. Next cycle is UG again. And I've seen the lab results for the one I'm using.

MasRogue

Jan 6, 2004
Greetings guys....
I've tried both...factory gear and UG stuff. I'll stick to the UG stuff....but I guess I'm one of the few that has found a decent UG.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
<!--QuoteBegin-MasRogue+Jan 9 2004, 07:02 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MasRogue @ Jan 9 2004, 07:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Greetings guys....
I've tried both...factory gear and UG stuff. I'll stick to the UG stuff....but I guess I'm one of the few that has found a decent UG. [/b][/quote]
Well, there's at least 2 of us. I know of at least 2 great UG labs.

Crankin'steiN

Dec 18, 2003
In canada there is a prett side variety of UG labs....

I have found a good one that I stick with most of the time.

M

MYRICK

QGL IS GREAT AND WINNY EXACTLY HOW STERILE DO U THINK THAT GEAR MADE FOR HORSES IS? I KNOW OF ALOT OF UG LABS THAT ILL TAKE OVER VET GEAR ANYDAY MOST AND I SAY MOST OF THE GUYS ARE ALOT MORE HONEST AND DONT UNDERDOSE AND UNDERFILL EVERY VIAL EITHER

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
<!--QuoteBegin-MYRICK+Jan 9 2004, 08:01 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MYRICK @ Jan 9 2004, 08:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> QGL IS GREAT AND WINNY EXACTLY HOW STERILE DO U THINK THAT GEAR MADE FOR HORSES IS? I KNOW OF ALOT OF UG LABS THAT ILL TAKE OVER VET GEAR ANYDAY MOST AND I SAY MOST OF THE GUYS ARE ALOT MORE HONEST AND DONT UNDERDOSE AND UNDERFILL EVERY VIAL EITHER [/b][/quote]
Yep

WINNY-guy

Jan 8, 2004
:p thank you guy's, you have a great opinion on the subject. It's very cool to talk

with you. I learn many things that i don't understand so...it's cool

have a good day !

3Vandoo

Dec 19, 2003
AREA 51
Bon écoute le françcais. Il y a plein de labs qui son excellent dans leur qualité et son de loin supérieur au produit vetérinaire.

322 :rolleyes:

3Vandoo

Dec 19, 2003
AREA 51
<!--QuoteBegin-tweak+Jan 12 2004, 03:05 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tweak @ Jan 12 2004, 03:05 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
Bon écoute le françcais. Il y a plein de labs qui son excellent dans leur qualité et son de loin supérieur au produit vetérinaire.

:huh:

[/b][/quote]
LMAO!

I said listen the french, there is many labs thar are excellent in their quality and are far superior to some vet products!

322 :unsure:

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
<!--QuoteBegin-3Vandoo+Jan 16 2004, 01:27 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3Vandoo @ Jan 16 2004, 01:27 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-tweak+Jan 12 2004, 03:05 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tweak @ Jan 12 2004, 03:05 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->

:huh:

[/b][/quote]
LMAO!

I said listen the french, there is many labs thar are excellent in their quality and are far superior to some vet products!

322 :unsure: [/b][/quote]
Couldn't agree more bro.