©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Purity Source Labs - Masteron Enanthate Labmax test = GTG!

jozifp103

Jan 16, 2014
Ok here's another labmax test from yours truly. This time I decided to labmax some drostanolone enanthate (masteron E). Being a somewhat rare compound and easily faked with mast prop or some sort of test of EQ, I thought this would be a good one to do for all of you. As you will see...it checks out 100% GTG.

Here is a snip off the labmax chart showing the color codes for each substance. Drostanolone enanthate is at the bottom of the snapshot. You'll see it says orange in vials A and B. And vial B should look golden yellow under proper UV light.

2yzhik1.jpg

And the test...

2q8qcdu.jpg
r9kg7o.jpg

Results:
As you can see, both vials are orange as the color chart specified.

14avjx1.jpg

Under UV light:
And as you can see here, there is a golden yellow tint at the bottom of the vial when placed under UV lighting as the chart specified. I feel I may not have put enough oil into the test tube to get a strong result....after watching the video the demonstrator used quite a few drops whereas I only used one, but nonetheless the results are there

x0vips.jpg

As expected...another solid lab result from PSL. It doesn't get much better than this folks!

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
Very nice - there is no better way to prove the product actually contains the stated drug than to labmax it.