©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

My baby gil Gabriellekk

Lavey

Jan 5, 2015
This is a picture of my baby girl Gabrielle - For the lastfew yrs she has been battling a rare form of cancer. The docs could not remove hher tumor until she was biggger & in better health.
Its just been the 2 of us making our way & ryimg to live a normal life.

The time for surgery is wed at 9am & hopefully they can remove all of her tumor.
That beautiful girl never complains and I only wish I was that strong.

Gabrielle lifts weights & is nny biggest supporter, always makes it to my comps no matter how she feels.

I just wannt this surgery over & for her to make a speeedy recovery.
Id be llost without her & dont know what Id do withhout her.

I didnt feel comfortable talking about this on here bc Im still some what new,

Ive grown to trust a few of you & just needed to get this out in the open,
Thay lil girl is a soldier & her nickname is Lil Evil....

I cant seem to upload her pic - ill igure it out soom,,

Last edited:

Lavey

Jan 5, 2015
Here a pic of Daddys baby girl !! Surgery is wednesday & Im praying that she recovers & can play like all her friends.
She has had enough Chemo & radiation - never complains - she is a true soldier!

Attachments

• 1011798_781271388550379_5979090522904413784_n[1].jpg
    1011798_781271388550379_5979090522904413784_n[1].jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 310
Last edited:

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Beautiful little girl you have brother! Hell of a thing she has to go through this, especially so young...my daughter is 2 1/2 yrs old, couldnt imagine the pain i would feel if she was in the same position...my thoughts and prayers go out to you both.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Sorry to her brother I couldn't imagine my 6 month old going through that. Thoughts and prayers

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
What I beautiful young lady! I can take anything the world can throw at me, but to have anything happen to my 3 girls would just break me. Your strong as hell brother, just as you need to be for that little angel. You tell her she has an army of meatheads pulling for her.

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
She's cute man! I'm praying she is going to be fine Lavey. Hang tough Brother.

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
Beautiful angel brother! I hope you don't mind but I told this story at church today and the congregations prayers are behind you all. Please keep us updated!

Bear

Lavey

Jan 5, 2015
Tomorrow morning is my lil babys operation & Im so scared for her I cant stop crying. Id give my life to take her place but unfortunately thats not an option. I can take the world on but when it comes to my baby all bets are off. I have protected her since she was born & its killing me that I cant protect her now but you can bet I got her back 100%....

For the record real fathers & meatheads do cry !! :(

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
I cry when my little ones feelings get hurt. She is 5 years old. My heart truly aches for you and your family brother. My faith is in my prayers. Don't lose faith my friend. Children are much stronger than we give them credit for. I have an open ear if you just need to talk about it.

Bear

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Tomorrow morning is my lil babys operation & Im so scared for her I cant stop crying. Id give my life to take her place but unfortunately thats not an option. I can take the world on but when it comes to my baby all bets are off. I have protected her since she was born & its killing me that I cant protect her now but you can bet I got her back 100%....

For the record real fathers & meatheads do cry !! :(
I remember when my little girl was in the hospital and the dr' s were trying to find a vein. She had a busted arm and some weird facial swelling. I saw the look in her eyes and I just wanted to trade places with her. She's gonna be ok.

Lavey

Jan 5, 2015
Well my lil Gabrielle is having a special night bf her surgery in the Morning. I gave her a choice of her favorite food & out of all the places she could eat she chose Mc Donalds & Pizza Hut.....

Her best friend is over & they rented some movies & will play a bit bf she gets some rest.

If your wondering Im off my diet for the night eating pizza & chicken nuggets w/ a chocolate shake.

Im so emotional Im trying to keep my shit together for my baby.
That lil girl has more guts than her dad. Just love her to pieces.

slide

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 26, 2012
Cant imagine at all, brother. Trust and hope all went well today with your baby girl.

-s

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Shit man, I should have read your post closer...I didn't realize what you and your little girl have been going through! I'm sorry to hear it man, can't even imagine what it has to feel like?! Hoping for the best!