©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

jack hurst

tweak

Banned
Dec 16, 2003
jack,

as far as im concerned, youre the man when it comes to fina so im seeking your advice.

im considering adding fina into my next cycle.
i remember a thread where you stated you make your own fina.
can you tell me where i can get the supplies needed for this and maybe where i can find a simple guide to making it?

any information helps. i want to know what you know :)

M

MYRICK

U CAN ORDER FINAPLIX FROM ANY CATTLE SUPPLY ONLINE USE ONE OF THE SPONSERS FOR THE KIT AND GO TO WWW.BASSKILLERONLINE.COM FOR INSTRUCTIONS HOW MANY CYCLES HAVE U RAN? IF THIS IS UR FIRST I ADVISE AGAINST FINA BECAUSE THE ED OR EOD INJECTS ARE HARD FOR A NEWBIE

Crankin'steiN

Dec 18, 2003
<!--QuoteBegin-tweak+Jan 9 2004, 11:02 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tweak @ Jan 9 2004, 11:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> cool. thanks for the help guys.
ive run 3 previous cycles. on my 4th now. [/b][/quote]
4th cycle. Well if you think your ready for the EOD injects..... then go for it bro. It is not hard to make, and Fina is an amazing steroid!!

M

MYRICK

JUST GO AHEAD AND GET THE COMPONENT TH CART AND A 4 GRAM KIT THO

jack hust

Banned
Dec 18, 2003
www.fitnessgeared.com
<!--QuoteBegin-tweak+Jan 9 2004, 09:46 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tweak @ Jan 9 2004, 09:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> jack,

as far as im concerned, youre the man when it comes to fina so im seeking your advice.

im considering adding fina into my next cycle.
i remember a thread where you stated you make your own fina.
can you tell me where i can get the supplies needed for this and maybe where i can find a simple guide to making it?

any information helps. i want to know what you know :) [/b][/quote]
look on the net for fina its everywere as far as kits i only use www.researchkits.com he has the best imho. and fina i would use ed 100 mg , for 8-10 weks for best results,use test in the cycle to stop fina dick.fina is very easy to make i made 20 grams saturday in about 8-9 hrs