©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Can this work?

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
My wife saw a personal trainer who put her on a 2 bodypart per day routine. She wants to lose the fat around her ass, legs, and abs. Can she do this with this routine or should she do a circuit type workout?

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
IMO she needs lots of cardio, rotating between the treadmill, eliptical, and bike. Ass, legs, and stomach will respond much better to major cardio than weight lifting.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
Some circuit training would be beneficial, but mostly it should be cardio. Almost any normal person with the right diet and cardio can achieve great results. I used to be a runner, and I could lose 20lbs in a month if I went hardcore. I didn't do ANY for a year to go from 170 to 220lbs. Now I'm running again and taking ECA and weighing in just over 200 - the first fat to go was the waist, legs, ass.

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
My wife has combined both options throughout her workouts. In a few months
her abs have tightened, ass has firmed up, and her thighs aren't to shabby either. Squats are definetly a excellent workout to firm up all areas mentioned as well as others. :cool:

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Blackbird said:
My wife saw a personal trainer who put her on a 2 bodypart per day routine. She wants to lose the fat around her ass, legs, and abs. Can she do this with this routine or should she do a circuit type workout?
Yes. it will work very well. I work out 4 days a week and work two bodyparts each work out and I NEVER do cardio. This is the routine I put my wife on when she wants to lose weight. She loves to swim, so she has tried losing weight by swimming. (Aerobic right) She never loses an ounce her way. She hates working out with weights, so she resists it. But, when she gets serious about losing weight, she hits the weights again.

Women will make great progress in fat loss doing a bodybuilder type workout because they do not have the testosterone necessary to build huge muscles. If she combines that with an ECA stack or clenbuterol she will love the results and you will be trying to keep her naked 24/7 so you can see her abs.