©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Cutting the Mid section

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
I was wondering what is the best way to lose access fat in the lower abs. Of course i am doing diffrent ab routines and running but is there anything eles i can do to help get ride of it?

W

wolfyEVH

Jaysonl1424 said:
I was wondering what is the best way to lose access fat in the lower abs. Of course i am doing diffrent ab routines and running but is there anything eles i can do to help get ride of it?

diet and cardio bro........thats about it.....

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
wolfyEVH said:
diet and cardio bro........thats about it.....

....and building more muscle. Muscles burn fat - the more muscle you have - the less fat you will have.

P

pincrusher

Jaysonl1424 said:
aight thanks bro... When u do cardio u will not get ride access muscle will u?
it really depends on the intensity level used during cardio. the higher & longer the intensity the more risk of burning off muscle. typically 3-4mph on a treadmill is a sufficient speed at which to burn fat without loosing muscle. you can go at this speed for up to an hour without to much risk of muscle loss.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
pincrusher said:
it really depends on the intensity level used during cardio. the higher & longer the intensity the more risk of burning off muscle. typically 3-4mph on a treadmill is a sufficient speed at which to burn fat without loosing muscle. you can go at this speed for up to an hour without to much risk of muscle loss.

Good advice here guys. Speedwalking is the best thing. Ronnie Coleman himself does this for 1 hour every morning when preparing for a competition. The body burns fat at this rate becuase it is a lower quality source of fuel. Once you get that heart rate up higher the body then demands richer fuel, which comes from carbs.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
jsjs24 said:
Good advice here guys. Speedwalking is the best thing. Ronnie Coleman himself does this for 1 hour every morning when preparing for a competition. The body burns fat at this rate becuase it is a lower quality source of fuel. Once you get that heart rate up higher the body then demands richer fuel, which comes from carbs.

Good to see you jsjs! We don't see you around very often. :)