©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

pellet implant

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
my dr has me on 200mg of cyp a wk. she wants to try to get me to take that implant. does anyone have experience with it? how does it work when cycling,and what dose does it release. i still want to cycle and i love getting pharm grade cyp for like 20 bucks a bottle.what should i do.

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
shes writes me a 3 month supply at once, i dont want this pellet shit

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
thx guys. shes cool so i dont think she will have a problem with it

Sparkss

Aug 19, 2018
Pellets are straight trash and levels will be all over the place.

From personal experience I can tell you that the levels are stable.. at least while the pellets are "active". There is s crap ton of a low between implants though. The doctor won't implant new pellets until your levels are low again, and mine wouldn't even order them until then. Then the pellets take a while to pick the test levels back up. Plus the implantation process is far from painless. I did them for a year, when I first started on TRT, then I switched to self-performed injections. That also caused me to have to change doctors, but that was all for the better too. I am much happier with my new doctor and with injections over implants.

Brickshthouse79

Donating Member
Mar 15, 2019
I wouldnt do pellets. From what I have read the doc gets paid more since each time the pellets are implanted it is a medical procedure.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
With the pellets- you will end up with alot of scar tissue.
They suck
My budy has scars all over his hip area.

LACBodybuilder

Mar 19, 2019
My girlfriend has to do pellets due to her hormone issues and it was painful and not very efficient from what I could tell. No real changes at all.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
I would never get a pellet either. I would rather have gel. I self prescribe my trt so it's simple for me.

SOUR DIESEL

Mar 19, 2018
^^^agreed with the guys above ..f*ck a f*ckin' implant!!

..she's just pushin' "pharma" agenda

if she'd ask'd me i'd have said "you first"!! :p