©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

should i try to compete

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
i keep get asked if i compete when im at the gym. its put a bug in my head and im thinking if i change my diet i might have a chance. what do you honestly think? ive never even researched about competing and dont know much about that world but would love to.

Attachments

• me ripped.jpg
    me ripped.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 233
  • me now.jpg
    me now.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 230
  • now 2.jpg
    now 2.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 230

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
You are in better condition than me right now... do it! Share the experiemce from start to finish. Keep a daily log of nutirtion, work out and daily activities. Looking forward tonit if you do.

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Gotta agree with the guys above.....Why not get a little acknowledgement and reward for your hard work and dedication....I'd definitely follow along ...

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
What do the wheels look like brother? Guys I've talked to and know overwhelmingly say judges always say they need to improve something with their legs wether it be calves or symmetry. You look great in the pics by the way.

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
thank you guys so much for the support. i feel honored that you guys even responded and are supportive of me. it means a lot to me. i love this forum and always have.

as of right now my glutes and quads need major work. my calves are though. i just started working out again 8 weeks ago. i took 6 months off. my job is landscaping and im a very hard worker so i move like lightning all day. so basically thats my cardio. i can loose 5 lbs a week during the summer just in fat and water weight. im around 204-210 lbs and around 5ft 10. my diet is crap. i eat alot of carbs, cookies, chips, and candy. i have tuna every day for lunch. im not even drinking protein shakes right now either. ive been half assing it at the gym too and not even training hard. i guess i can thank anibolic raws for my body right now. ive been brewing thier raws and they are great. the reson i havent been training hard is for 2 reasons. 1- im letting a friend work out with me and teach him. he never has picked up a weight in his life so i have to teach him everything. im the type of guy that needs to listen to music to get into my zone and not have any distractions or talk to ppl just to stay in the zone and kill it while im there. talking distracts me. 2- i have really bad restless leg syndrome which gives me chronic fatique syndrome. if i sleep 8 hrs my body is only getting 47 mins of quality sleep per night. so my brain and body never get the rest it needs. im soo tired that i have to take a nap on lunch breaks. some days i get home and just pass out and dont even have the energy to work out.

i used to be down to like 8% body fat 10 yrs ago when i was 162 lbs. i kept my diet so clean also. so i know i have the will to eat clean and will force myself to train every day.

i honestly dont even know where to start as far as competitions tho. i know there are weight classes, and posing is like 90% of it i heard. i know i can and want to do this, and after all the responses im def am gonna give it a shot. where do i start from here as far as joining and entering a competition?

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
From what I gathered since it is the start of the new year, pay for the npc card. Find the shows nesr you and pay for the fees. Train your ass off and show up.

Hooefully it is that easy but simce I never done it, it is just my theory. Lets allow the guys who have experiemce answer it.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I would say you definitely should. You have a great physique and if you have the desire to compete you should follow your instincts.

anabolicraw

Oct 8, 2016
South China
Good physique, brother. Though I am lack of knowledge about the competition rules and process, I support and believe you. Competition is a good idea. In despite of the results, it can arouse your enthusiasm to the life. That is the good result. Try it, do it, make it.

gh0st

Jan 2, 2016
Bro your on the right track. Prep will be a b8tch! And it more about diet and training then the gear, but all three will be a challege HARDEST THING U EVER WILL DEDICATE YOURSELF TO! Try to get a sponsor if possible. makes it easier as it becomes FULL TIME JOB!!!!!

ThatSickRip

Apr 13, 2015
Like others said, go for it. Youll regret it more if you dont. Worst case scenario is you dont like it, but its off the bucket list of things to do.

lntense

Donating Member
Jul 25, 2012
I don't see why not, you have the genetics to be competitive if you put in the work.

pjk1969

Banned
Dec 19, 2013
if i looked like that id def be doing shows. your almost there already, u'd do better than u think.